GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with Unenforceability [UPDATED 01/2020] - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Unenforceability [UPDATED 01/2020]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Help with Unenforceability

..... But first get what you can out of all accounts
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Haha thank you.

Just ditched a few (over limit).
      Last edited by 1NightInIbiza; 27 November 2013, 12:13.

Comment

Why don't you create an UE diary and let us help you instead of half-heartedly doing it like this; where invariably errors will occur
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Wasn't sure whether to make one, but yea you're right!

Think this is the right format?? http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...za-s-UE-Diary!

Comment

Hi Wondering if anyone can help
            Have been as usual reading the threads but 1st credit have been quiet up until recently, my account was sold from HBOS in july 2012. Went back and forth to a number of dca's haven't paid in about 3 years. Recently 1st credit have been sending letter about 3 a week for the last 2 weeks, stating I need to repay, then offering me a discount(not a good one), now saying they will send a doorstep agent to recover repayments. Should I send anything off, when I last had an issue Niddy said to ignore, but that was a while ago, he had also said my agreement looked ok but due to them changing the interest rates without informing me and I never remember signing a credit card form with them as I had signed for a loan only which was paid off years ago) I decided on this route. Should I keep ignoring or send something? thanks very much,

Comment

Send a CCA request and £1.....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Send a CCA request and £1.....
                Hi
                Ok even though I have done this with all the dca's it has been passed to? 1st credit sent me a wad of statements too in the post though I didn't ask for them, I have followed all your points, ccs req, then sold whilst in dispute, then agreement received but decided to forge ahead due to issues with interest etc and signature. Then final stand letter, then I received NOA, and the repayment letters or action will be taken, so do I start right back from the beginning again even though it is same dca I am dealing with and have done it all before.thanks

Comment

just send it off and lets us know what comes back

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                    just send it off and lets us know what comes back
                    hi ok, so just received my signed agreement from 1st credit along with all the statements they have. (Sent this agreement to NID a few years ago and he said it looked ok, but as they tried to change interest on me without letting me close the account first we were just going to keep going without paying to see what happened? Any help now as to what to do, they non stop at the minute letters constantly. thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Aile5 View Post
                      hi ok, so just received my signed agreement from 1st credit along with all the statements they have. (Sent this agreement to NID a few years ago and he said it looked ok, but as they tried to change interest on me without letting me close the account first we were just going to keep going without paying to see what happened? Any help now as to what to do, they non stop at the minute letters constantly. thanks very much.
                      Any Help please? thanks

Comment

Any Help please? thanks
                        Just hold on a day or two....should have new template letters ready
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                          Just hold on a day or two....should have new template letters ready
                          hi, can anyone help with my request? post number 324 from 1st april. Should I ignore them or send something back? After I received the agreement etc I received another letter asking me to phone them so they could help me with repayments. thanks

Comment

hi, can anyone help with my request? post number 324 from 1st april. Should I ignore them or send something back? After I received the agreement etc I received another letter asking me to phone them so they could help me with repayments. thanks
                            You need to re register

--->http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post389442
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You probably already know this, but just in case...don't do anything over the telephone with them, you will not have any proof of the conversations that you have had and might need to produce evidence in the future, so everything has to be in writing! I'm learning too!
                              Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                                oh hadn't realised thanks, just did it, awaiting admin to confirm registration. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X