GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script UE - SIX Years On! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE - SIX Years On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UE - One year on

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    12 bore?
    Very close, a Paul aided Witness Statement

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Muddled View Post
      Amazing thread alland gives all newbies coming to AAD Inspiration and Hope for the future, which we all know what it feels like to be in the deep black hole of HELL!!

About 18 months ago I was guided to AAD by a lovely Guardian Angel (as we like to call her) Undercover Elsa (Then knowing as Shepherdess) thought at the time, why bother, nobody can help us fight these Vultures.....Hubby was not in good Health or Mental state and family life was like living in Hells fire every day waiting for postman to delivery the lynch mob letter.

Eventually the lynch mobs letters did come, thats when Elsa stepped in an introduced us to one amazing Man named Niddy & his AAD family.

This all stated Feb 2012, Bankruptcy was pending by Bank of Scotland/1st Credit and many other issues with other DCS's, once Niddy stepped in within 24hours the Bankruptcy threat had gone.....(Amazing Miracle) and within week or so everything was returned to OC.

We just couldn't believe it, Niddy and AAD Family literally saved our family as Hubby was not good due to Depression, Pain and Poor Mobilty due to an accident, therefore DCA's were starting to get to him mentally and thought his family would be better off without him, meaning he wouldn't have been here today....

Never will we be able to repay Niddy & AAD Family for their help and guidance.
      No amount of donations or thanks could ever express our gratitude.

Now the future is brighter this site has made me incrediable stronger and able to care for Hubby, no longer are we when postman comes or phones ring.

Can't actualy believe that we are now only have 11 Months to SB (approx 334 days) counting everyday off the calander.

A Miracle did happen 18 Months ago for us and I am sure for many more of us here on AAD.

From the bottom of my and our families hearts a huge THANK YOU to everyone on AAD.
      Thanks for putting your experience down Miss Muddled.

You can almost come to enjoy poking them with a sharp stick

Comment

3 years in to-day
        2 years to go

and trust me folks we are shepherding a HUGE amount of creditors on this process

still having to do the work, some haven't gone away and are still nibbling at our heels but the templates and the odd one liner have seen us through this far and God willing they'll see us through to the end.

Our lives would be very different if it wasn't for Niddy and AAD, no one should ever underestimate this place.................

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
          3 years in to-day
          2 years to go

and trust me folks we are shepherding a HUGE amount of creditors on this process

still having to do the work, some haven't gone away and are still nibbling at our heels but the templates and the odd one liner have seen us through this far and God willing they'll see us through to the end.

Our lives would be very different if it wasn't for Niddy and AAD, no one should ever underestimate this place.................
          brilliant wish we only had two years left but i guess you thought the same when you were only a year into UE , time passes so quickly so it will soon be me saying only two years to go

Comment

1st year just passed for me.

Said it before, this has to be one of, if not the best site on the internet.

Words in a forum post cannot convey the amount of gratitude felt.

Comment

It is truly heartening to see how far people have progressed in their journeys against the amoral financial institutions of our society. Well done everyone. Thanks are due to all those who put in voluntary time and effort to support those in need, sharing experience and knowledge and to our illustrious leader for having the vision, determination and sheer bloody mindedness to keep it all together.

But please in the euphoria which is great, do not let your guard drop. The sharks are forever circling out there waiting for the slightest sign of blood or weakness. 4 years in as you know and we almost got caught out!

regards
              G

Comment

It is now one year since I began the UE process and approx 14 months since I stopped making any payments.

Mine is a familiar story - struggling with debt and using credit to make minimum payments on other debt; increased interest rates (some to around 34%) pushing me further into debt, and credit just about maxed out. I hadn't defaulted on any payments, but it was unsustainable and so I entered into a DMP. This meant substantially lower payments going to creditors, but still left me with tight finances, and any unexpected bills would still be a problem (this situation would have continued for over 20 yrs, if I lasted that long, under the DMP). At least it was keeping the creditors fairly quiet (except for one bunch of tossers who obtained a CCJ anyway). After 2 years of DMP, I stopped making payments.

On this date last year I sent off CCA requests to creditors, and have subsequently received mixed responses. I've been chased by OC's and various DCA's, but with the help and support of AAD and its Mods (thank you all) I have been dealing with them. Nothing has gone away, but the correspondence has become less frequent over the past few months.

Long may this site continue.

Comment

Just read the last few comments - wow!! How nice is it to read such comments.

We opened AAD knowing we'd created a new beast - an unheard of before, entity that would not tolerate ANY abuse against debtors either in real life or on our forum. We're pleased that we're able to help you guys. We're proud that our service, users & help has helped so many of you and fundamentally we're not going anywhere.

We have had a few issues, disgruntled users, hate campaigns, libellous blogs - you name it, we've seen it. But you know what, whenever people form an opinion about us it means nothing because only us, the registered users here REALLY know just how good the whole AAD family is.

What other forum can boast not one single abusive post towards a debtor? We are the only place for such sanctuary.

Keep your experiences coming, lets show people that need help that it is available - in abundance.

Thanks again for the lovely comments, personal experiences & your life stories.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

agree Niddy this place is unique, i have been on another forum before here and it isn't any that are mentioned on here but i was jumped on quite a few times and given some very bad advise, but i am pleased i found this forum as nobody judges us and lets face it most of come here feeling guilty and ashamed for being in debt, but once we get past all that and find out we are not judged we feel wanted and worthy again, we find strength and courage to stand up to the creditors and dca , i used to be terrified of them, now i feel strong and able to cope with whatever they send .
                    Thank you again and here's to the future when one by one we will get to the point where our debts are statute barred .

Comment

When I finally reach those dizzy heights of SB(and with your help I will,as will you) this site will always be my 'family'. I am telling you now, nothing can replace the support kindness and attention shown and given by Niddy and the entire AAD members to each and everyone of us.Many many thanks.
                      GM

Comment

Thanks for all of the help and advice, I spent 2 years fighting in the wilderness, stressed as hell, until I found this site. Am finally getting there now. I do not subscribe to any other forum but do occasionally browse, Looking at some of them I feel like shouting UE, the wrong advice is being given. I wonder if some sites are actually run by DCA's?

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                          Thanks for all of the help and advice, I spent 2 years fighting in the wilderness, stressed as hell, until I found this site. Am finally getting there now. I do not subscribe to any other forum but do occasionally browse, Looking at some of them I feel like shouting UE, the wrong advice is being given. I wonder if some sites are actually run by DCA's?
                          Since having been invited to come here I have never posted on another forum to do with these matters. I have had my differences with the people here and still do to a certain extent I admit, very deep ones but I can say with certainty that I only ever recommend anyone who is in trouble with the filthy industry to come here NEVER anywhere else. It is the only debt related forum and source of support that can be trusted and that includes CAB and CCCCS and the like. I feel deep down behind the scenes that all of the other notable forums have sold their souls to the devil and one in particular has always had the "pay up p**s off get a life" syndrome. I do not know how some of the people on those forums sleep at night.

regards
                          G

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                            The Helmsman is 3 years old this month only 3 to go, life is pretty good have 2 ccjs 7 low repayments no % being added and about £30000 UE (lovelly) Have several letters confirming UE, Paul has seen off a couple more and have not heard a dickie bird from some for over 2 years (long may that continue). Thanks To Niddy and everyone else on the forum.
                            PS on holiday from 9/9 for 2 weeks hope they don't get fresh untill we return.
                            Best of luck to us all.

Comment

good one Helmie, long may it continue, all anyone needs is to reach a point where you can live your life without harassment from these numpties, have a lovely holiday, hope the sun shines for you.

Comment

Have a good break. I too have gone past the 3 year mark on 2 of mine. Barclaycard, technically over 2 years, still dealing with Ombudsman on this one. Will win.
                                Shows it works!

Comment

Working...
                                X