GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RBS/Wescot sent application form - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBS/Wescot sent application form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS/Wescot sent application form

Hi all

New thread for new DCA

This one has been quiet for a while and then Wescot have reared their ugly heads.

I recently sent them the template letter stating that RBS had only sent an application form in response to my CCA request.
    They have just replied by stating that RBS issued their final response letter in January 2010 and that they have confirmed the balance is correct and due for payment.

What is my next move?

Gemby

Re: RBS/Wescot sent application form

Originally posted by Gemby View Post
    Hi all

New thread for new DCA

This one has been quiet for a while and then Wescot have reared their ugly heads.

I recently sent them the template letter stating that RBS had only sent an application form in response to my CCA request.
    They have just replied by stating that RBS issued their final response letter in January 2010 and that they have confirmed the balance is correct and due for payment.

What is my next move?

Gemby
    Ignore it for now - see what happens!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi all

Just had a phone call from Robinson Way DCA. They said they are now dealing with this debt.
      Looks like Wescot have given up!!!
      R W said they had sent a letter on 23 April. I told them that i had not received any letter but would respond to it as and when it arrives.
      I told them i had written to Wescot with regards to this and to get details of the dispute from Wescot. The nice man explained that wasn't possible so i guess i will be sending them the same template letter.

Gemby

Comment

Hi all

Just had a phone call from Robinson Way DCA. They said they are now dealing with this debt.
        Looks like Wescot have given up!!!
        R W said they had sent a letter on 23 April. I told them that i had not received any letter but would respond to it as and when it arrives.
        I told them i had written to Wescot with regards to this and to get details of the dispute from Wescot. The nice man explained that wasn't possible so i guess i will be sending them the same template letter.

Gemby
        It is damn well possible, if they have now got the rights to the debt then they should have the whole file, however to make life easier send a copy ONLY after they write to you - and please, try and stop talking to them on the phone! If they catch you out and you do answer then just refuse security and/or hang up without saying anything (once they identify themselves)....

I am not in debt and you know whenever anyone rings me that witholds their number or that isn't stored in my phone, they usually ask for me and before even agreeing I will say "who's calling" - if they don't say who they are I hang up. If it was genuine then they'd of course say to you where they were from. Only banks/dca's pussy-foot about and repeat "is this XXXX" hoping you'll admit it's you! Muppets never learn.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

Just to update you, i have received a letter from Robinson Way, they say
          "Following your request, we have asked for a copy of the agreement/statement to verify that you are liable to pay the amount due"

I will let you know what happens next.

Gemby

Comment

Hi Niddy

Just to update you, i have received a letter from Robinson Way, they say
            "Following your request, we have asked for a copy of the agreement/statement to verify that you are liable to pay the amount due"

I will let you know what happens next.

Gemby
            Nice one, keep us updated

Comment

Working...
            X