GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Newbe needing help.... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbe needing help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbe needing help....

Hi

I am currently on a DMP with CCCs, I have been on it for a few months now and things are just starting to settle down a little. However I am pregnant with my first child and will be starting maternity in March so will really struggle to continue with the DMP whilst I am off work and even when I return I will have childcare costs etc. I am starting to stress out about it all as my budget is so tight and I will have to start buying for the baby soon! If by some miracle some of my debts are UE it may give me some breathing space to focus on paying off the others! I would really appreciate your help and advice I stumbled upon this site from MSE where I have been lurking for a while this is my first ever post and I am not great on computers so please bare with me! I will post a diary with all my creditor details etc and will await your words of wisom!

My UE Diary can be found here: ---> viewtopic.php?f=49&t=772

Re: Newbe needing help....

Hi Lollypop and welcome

I see you have started your UE diary and you are in the right place for some good advice.

LL

Comment

Hi Lollipop, And welcome to the safe haven.

I am not a moderator or anything officially to do with the forum, I'm just someone else like the majority of folk who have found their way here after falling on difficult financial times.

There is no shame or judgment of peoples circumstances whatsoever here.

You have made the first step by joining, so embrace the advice from Niddy & co, and I promise you will soon feel a whole lot less stressed. So in the meantime, you take care of yourself and that new baby that is on the way, remember it's only money at the end of the day, and certainly not important enough to risk your health worrying about.

Good Luck with your UE Journey.
      Allan

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, I am so relieved that I found this site!

Lolly

Comment

Hi Lolly,

Welcome to AAD! Glad to see that you're settling in well! y

Whilst you're here, feel free to look around and join in the other threads or maybe pop onto the newbies chat thread viewtopic.php?f=74&t=669 and introduce yourself?

Angelic 2
          Made by God...Improved by the Devil
          Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Hi Lolly & Welcome ;Hi ;Hi

I echo the advice above..... have a read about and see what you think! ;-y
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X