GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Corresponding with DCAs and SB - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corresponding with DCAs and SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corresponding with DCAs and SB

A quickie:
    Does corresponding with DCAs (for instance sending "Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request" letter) is regarded as confirming the debt?
    I mean, does it affect SB timelines?
    Last time I paid into my :UE store card account was a year ago, default registered in July (bit of late, me think), the last I heard from them and DCA was in April.
    6 months down the line and I've just got a letter with request to pay from another DCA.
    I am tempted to just ignore it but maybe I should answer them anyway?

Re: Corresponding with DCAs and SB

My bad for not reading all posts.... ;Spank

I kinda found the answer over there:
    viewtopic.php?p=26652#p26652

Statute Barred occurs after 6yrs of non acknowledgement of the debt, a cca request/dispute does not acknowledge a debt so no worries on that front...

Comment

Re: Corresponding with DCAs and SB

Nice one - well spotted lol......
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X