GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script BOS Card and new CCA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOS Card and new CCA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOS Card and new CCA

I have had a BOS card for about 20 years now, I may now need to go down the UE route.
    One issue I have is that my card number was changed earlier in the year due to some unidentified transactions, along with the new card I recieved came a new CCA agreement which was unsigned.
    The card has 9K on it, will the new CCA affect me going down the UE route or would they still have to provide a copy of the CCA from years ago.

Re: BOS Card and new CCA

Hiya

Don't worry about the new agreement, point is we'd go for the original start date not the recent change..... just apply for the CCA and see what happens..... is this your only debt? If so, why ruin your credit rating for one £9k debt?

I'd think long and hard....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have deleted your 2nd post as it was a duplicate of your first, nothing to worry about ok? k

Comment

I have 4 more all around 10 years old.

MBNA 17K

HSBC 7K

Cap One 10k

Santander Loan ( Ex Cahoot ) 2003 9.5K

I have just stopped payments on them all and are preparing to send for the CCA agreements

Comment

Hiya

You need to read this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789 and do as I ask, then I can help you better ok? Just make one post per account and make it readable with an events to date summary etc and i'll merge posts and make things look all nice for you, once done.

Linky here ---> viewtopic.php?p=6789#p6789

Thanks
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for your help Niddy, I have posted a diary as requested.

Cheers

Leigh

Comment

Hiya,

Thanks for that - ok this thread is now locked, please refer to your diarty here: ---> viewtopic.php?f=49&t=674

Comment

Working...
              X