GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard getting stroppy part 1 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard getting stroppy part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclaycard getting stroppy part 1

Hi NID,

Hope you are well.

Have a bit of a problem with Barclaycard sent off cca request they sent Terms and conditions.. I have now received a final response which consists of a three page letter which l have hopefully been able to
    attach - This relates to Barclaycard VISA. I would be very grateful for your guidance as what to do next.

Many thanks

Re: Barclaycard getting stroppy part 1

Hiya

I have edited and deleted the upload - please stop worrying, just email me a copy of the letter they sent you - then i'll advise as according. You do not have to type the letters you sent up, I wrote them so know what they are - all you have to do is tell me what letter you used when you responded.... however when you get a reply please email it to me - see my signature for address to use.

So email me the letter that you were sent and i'll post back - main thing, stop worrying.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hiya

Ok seen the letter - it's just their final response, ignore them from now on. Basically stop paying and ignore them, when you hear anything then update this thread yea? As far as things go it is unenforceable and remains so until they provide a compliant agreement.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

A Million thanks NID you are the brightest star.

Will update as and when l hear anything else

Comment

Anything to update in the last week or so?

Brightest star - aaaw, thats a new one - thanks

Comment

Working...
          X