GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chief Exective Officer/CEO Contacts - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chief Exective Officer/CEO Contacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief Exective Officer/CEO Contacts

Now this here I posted over at MSE some time ago and its very useful.

Hope you find what your looking for if it comes to contacting your CEO.
    There are lists of them, which include the Banking Industry/Garages/Dept Stores and so on.

http://www.connectotel.com/marcus/ceoemail.html

Re: Chief Exective Officer/CEO Contacts

Thanks for this list di.
    I emailed the Cheif exec of HSBC regarding problems obtaining data via SAR - prompted immeadiate response from them,including letters and a phone call at work...couldnt contact me a home though(changed my number ;-)
    Anyway they say that the info is now on the way(we will see- have been waiting since September),£10 sar fee credited + £100 for my trouble also credited to my account.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
      Thanks for this list di.
      I emailed the Cheif exec of HSBC regarding problems obtaining data via SAR - prompted immeadiate response from them,including letters and a phone call at work...couldnt contact me a home though(changed my number ;-)
      Anyway they say that the info is now on the way(we will see- have been waiting since September),£10 sar fee credited + £100 for my trouble also credited to my account.

Your very welcome Matty, glad the link have been a help to you and that is good news on the money they credited to you, well done!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
        Thanks for this list di.

Could you have asked to be given the £100 in cash
        Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
        SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Working...
        X