GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NatWest Accounts confirmed UE continue to stay alive - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NatWest Accounts confirmed UE continue to stay alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NatWest Accounts confirmed UE continue to stay alive

I have 2 natwest credit cards both confirmed UE by themselves.

Every month, still get statements, showing min payment needed and balance.

The balance never increases yet the min payment does so their not adding interest as far as i can tell. 10kish debt on one of them has a min payment now of over 5k.

Not being chased for them, they admitted UE and went silent.

What happens when the min payments exceed the balance?

I dont care if the min payment was 20k im just curious as to how the min payment can exceed the oustanding balance? lol
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: NatWest Accounts confirmed UE continue to stay alive

Have a look here----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=298

My min payment was just over 12k......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I had exactly the same with an RBS card, once the min payments reached the balance that became the min payment. It's 17 months to Statute Barred and I still get the monthly statements.

Comment

lol so RBS do it to everyone then

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          Have a look here----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...&postcount=298

My min payment was just over 12k......
          So when are you going to pay them?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
            So when are you going to pay them?
            When I win the Euromillions

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
              When I win the Euromillions
              Why?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                Why?
                There's more chance of me winning the Euromillions.....

And I don't even buy any tickets......

Comment

LOL When YOU win the euro, then ILL pay them also.

Comment

Working...
                  X