GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script credit file - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

credit file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit file

Hello all

i want to get a copy of my credit file , and i dont mind being `found` as i dont owe anybody other than FCM and i want to see what is on my file before i consider how to try to pay them off..

Which agency is the best one , or do i need to apply to all three?

Cheers

Re: credit file

Originally posted by philnicandamy
    Ideally £2 stat credit report from all 3 just in case to see really if they're all the same...from past experiance one file said one thing another didnt list!

addresses etc are here

Credit and Credit Reference Agencies: Advice for Individuals - ICO
    Please ignore the numpty's link above, we have our own that we prefer to use as it has direct online access links etc!

---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - All About Credit Reference Agencies CIFAS

Click the links towards the bottom for instant access to online report

All you need is Equifax & Experian. Call Credit is worthless, waste of £2.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I do apologise!!...mum on the phone & someone looking over my shoulder at the time!!! (in the middle of trying to sort an infected PC as well and not at mine so no favorites links etc)
      Last edited by philnicandamy; 23 November 2012, 13:54.

Comment

lol , you lot havent changed , hope your well NID me old boy

Comment

Originally posted by DGJsaver View Post
          lol , you lot havent changed , hope your well NID me old boy
          alright matey how goes it
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X