GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself and barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself and barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: myself and barclaycard

It doesn't need a LBA yet as they may send your account to Howard Cohen, not that they will take court action if you don't do xyz.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I agree with Cym, no need for a LBA yet.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

got this back in response to my LBA bit strange that they want me to send a copy of my requset again [have they lost it],bit confusing this letter, do you normally need a pound for the LBA requset? this is my egg card/barclaycard

see post 400
          Attached Files

Comment

I'd just ignore this, seems like a bit of coswollop, Robbers have been sending out a great deal of shyte lately, no idea why they think they can rewrite consumer law.

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
              got this back in response to my LBA bit strange that they want me to send a copy of my requset again [have they lost it],bit confusing this letter, do you normally need a pound for the LBA requset? this is my egg card/barclaycard

see post 400

If you have sent a CCA request, with the statutory £1, and have proof that you sent it, and they have not responded to this request, then you send nothing else as they're in breach of your request. If you send another request, then you give them opportunity to remedy so you don't want that.

While they are in breach of your CCA requst all is good, you don't want that situation to change by sending anything else.
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                I'd just ignore this, seems like a bit of coswollop, Robbers have been sending out a great deal of shyte lately, no idea why they think they can rewrite consumer law.
                will do MrsD thanks

Comment

Working...
                X