GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself and barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself and barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: myself and barclaycard

Yes, send an unedited copy of your skycard / barclaycard to Niddy at webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk, with a link to this thread in your subject box. Include your site name in the message.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
      Yes, send an unedited copy of your skycard / barclaycard to Niddy at webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk, with a link to this thread in your subject box. Include your site name in the message.
      thanks have sent it to niddy

Comment

got this today regarding my original barclaycard account.post 348 to 359.was advised not to reply to the last letter i recieved,in post 353
        Attached Files

Comment

Another one, seems that this is their latest threat. Not had this yet but sure that it will come eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
            Another one, seems that this is their latest threat. Not had this yet but sure that it will come eventually.
            any thoughts on my next move enforcer?

Comment

is this the one you sent to Niddy?

if it is hold fire to see what he comes back with

Comment

It's illegible - I cannot read anything on the attachments, so in response I would send back "CCA Query - Illegible Document Received" template which is in AAD+.

--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post489180

AAD+ is here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok niddy thanks will join aad + on Monday when I got cash in the bank

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    It's illegible - I cannot read anything on the attachments, so in response I would send back "CCA Query - Illegible Document Received" template which is in AAD+.

--> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post489180

AAD+ is here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php

hi niddy have joined AAD+ could you point me to the right template letter ---thanks davidm

Comment

If you look at the unenforceable Templates, post 3, the third one is the illegible one.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        If you look at the unenforceable Templates, post 3, the third one is the illegible one.
                        Thanks cymruambyth

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
                          hi niddy have joined AAD+ could you point me to the right template letter ---thanks davidm
                          Its in my quoted post

click top link ie -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post489180
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

seems ive been re asigned for my barclays gold account.this account is the one ive just sent the illegible doc recieved letter for .POST 360
                            Attached Files

Comment

^^^ there's another worthless NoA

Comment

this is for my original barclaycard ,recieved today ,if i remember niddy said it was missing the T & Cs sent them a letter a while back,missing PTs and they said they have sent all the correct papers . last letter was post 363

my letter box is getting busy most of my cards are nearing the SB ,about a year off .
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X