GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself and barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself and barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: myself and barclaycard

Originally posted by davidm View Post
    just recieved this from MKDP its there response to the letter niddy advised me to send in post 259. whats ny next move ?? this is my egg/barclaycard
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
      Mine only got as far as the final notice. This is serious, hopefully Niddy or Andrew will reply.
      have you heard anything since the final notice then enforcer

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
        Thanks deepie have downloaded this

Comment

Only another letter saying that they are referring to original creditor.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
            Only another letter saying that they are referring to original creditor.
            So far so good then

Comment

i think ive sent one of these before for another dca

Comment

just recieved this from MKDP its there response to the letter niddy advised me to send in post 259. whats ny next move ?? this is my egg/barclaycard
                Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                I agree with Deepie, send that template ASAP......
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  I agree with Deepie, send that template ASAP......
                  ok thanks niddy will send tomorrow.what response should i expect from this letter ?

Comment

ok thanks niddy will send tomorrow.what response should i expect from this letter ?
                    You're likely to receive a claim form in all honesty - however you need to hope they back off but it's not something they're familiar with so being totally honest I'd be awaiting a claim form now.

However i'd not worry about that, not at this stage as you'll have arguable points for sure
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      You're likely to receive a claim form in all honesty - however you need to hope they back off but it's not something they're familiar with so being totally honest I'd be awaiting a claim form now.

However i'd not worry about that, not at this stage as you'll have arguable points for sure
                      Thanks for explaining

Comment

Sorry for being so blunt but I can't lie. These are renown for being claim happy but don't let it get to you as right now they've not issued one.

Comment

recieved this today regarding my barclaycard gold account ,they have taken ages to respond to my request .i am amazed to see that mkdp say that barclaycard have not recieved an account in dispute letter ,when i have on file one to credit solutions on the 07/05/2013 who first had this account and one to mkrr on05/03/2014,which is the same company as mkdp ,i obviously never sent one to barclaycard direct .they have also sent statement copies and a copy of my previously requseted CCA.there are about 25 pages in all should i send them all to niddy for him to see ???
                          Attached Files

Comment

typical MKDP shyte, they think they are God and only they are right.

what was the letter of 21/03/ 2013 from Barclaycard, what did it say?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                              typical MKDP shyte, they think they are God and only they are right.

what was the letter of 21/03/ 2013 from Barclaycard, what did it say?
                              this was the next letter they sent [i think] will have to root around in my file
                              the letter they recieved was a CCA request. the letter below was dated 1/04/2013
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by davidm; 28 October 2014, 20:15.

Comment

I would do a one liner

in respect of your totally mistaken letter of 28/10/14

please find enclosed copies of previous correspondence concerning this account

Can I suggest you take careful note.

yours faithfully

up your bum with a toilet brush

David

and enclose copies of the previously sent letters to Barclaycard and any other bugger you've sent to about this

write COPY across the top of each copy

I've done this with a couple and it has seen them off

Comment

Working...
                                X