GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself and barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself and barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: myself and barclaycard

got this letter today this is my OTHER account with barclays [barclaycard gold] i have already sent 2 sold in dispute letters one to MKRR and one to CSL the first DCA ,so should i send them copies of the two sold in dispute letters,one in 2013 and one in 2014, along with a covering letter .? thanks
    i have already replied to a similar letter on the 30/10/2014
    Attached Files
    Last edited by davidm; 12 February 2015, 18:40.

Comment

Look at my post 28th Jan, Mercers default notices cannot count. Did you ever get a notice of assignment from Barclaycard to Mercers? NO, neither did I. Account terminated on the back of a defective default notice!

Comment

so I would send this http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...o-cca-received this mob are like persistant children who just will not be told. While the default notice is almost certainly bad, they still haven't been able to supply any compliant paperwork for thousands of these accounts simply because Barclaycard doesn't have it and therefore cannot give any DCA it.

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
          got this letter today this is my OTHER account with barclays [barclaycard gold] i have already sent 2 sold in dispute letters one to MKRR and one to CSL the first DCA ,so should i send them copies of the two sold in dispute letters,one in 2013 and one in 2014, along with a covering letter .? thanks
          i have already replied to a similar letter on the 30/10/2014
          What was in your reply letter to MKDP on 30/10/14? Four months later things may have moved on.

This is still with MKDP but if this gets escalated to Keynes Collections (all part of the same Compello Group) then you may need to take things a bit more seriously.

How much is the debt?

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
          Mercers default notices cannot count. Did you ever get a notice of assignment from Barclaycard to Mercers? NO, neither did I. Account terminated on the back of a defective default notice!
          I agree with this legal stance in theory, but I would also say "tell it to the Judge" because it doesn't matter why you believe a debt to be UE the ultimate decision is with the court.

MKDP have a known habit of ignoring what debtors tell them in the hope that a court will say different.

I'm sure this will be fine if you manage the situation without assuming you're home and dry with the Mercers DN issue.

Comment

Look at my post 28th Jan, Mercers default notices cannot count. Did you ever get a notice of assignment from Barclaycard to Mercers? NO, neither did I. Account terminated on the back of a defective default notice!
            no i didnt get anything like that

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
              What was in your reply letter to MKDP on 30/10/14? Four months later things may have moved on.

This is still with MKDP but if this gets escalated to Keynes Collections (all part of the same Compello Group) then you may need to take things a bit more seriously.

How much is the debt?

I agree with this legal stance in theory, but I would also say "tell it to the Judge" because it doesn't matter why you believe a debt to be UE the ultimate decision is with the court.

MKDP have a known habit of ignoring what debtors tell them in the hope that a court will say different.

I'm sure this will be fine if you manage the situation without assuming you're home and dry with the Mercers DN issue.
              i sent a letter saying they were mistaken that i had not sent a sold in dispute letter and sent them copies of the ones i sent.debt is around £1200

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                so I would send this http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...o-cca-received this mob are like persistant children who just will not be told. While the default notice is almost certainly bad, they still haven't been able to supply any compliant paperwork for thousands of these accounts simply because Barclaycard doesn't have it and therefore cannot give any DCA it.
                I replied to the previous letter with the " the you are mistaken that i have not sent a sold in dispute letter" along with copies

originally.they sent back the cca, niddy looked at it said it was UE, i then sent a missing PTs letter ,they replied by saying they sent all the correct paperwork ,i will post the letter you have advised on monday .thanks MRS D
                shall i send them copies of the sold in dispute letters again ???

Comment

no I wouldn't see what comes back from that

they punted mine on

don't worry about the DN at the moment it only will come into play if the worst happens so it's something to keep hold of, no point at all in trying to second guess these guys, as Niddy has always said, they are all different. Mr D and I have identical accounts with the same provider taken out at the same time at the same address and they have been treated differently.

Comment

no I wouldn't see what comes back from that

they punted mine on

don't worry about the DN at the moment it only will come into play if the worst happens so it's something to keep hold of, no point at all in trying to second guess these guys, as Niddy has always said, they are all different. Mr D and I have identical accounts with the same provider taken out at the same time at the same address and they have been treated differently.
                    Great thanks again MRS D

Comment

in response to my letter[ http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...o-cca-received] i recieved this today ,it seems they think i have recieved the correct paperwork when in fact niddy said it is UE ,so where do i go from here ???
                      this letter they say is there final response.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I've been there with this mob twice I think with different accounts

so I would send a one liner enclosing and using the missing pts letter

Dear eejits

Your ref

Please find a copy of the letter of blah blah received at your office and signed for on blah blah, but obviously mislaid and unread.

yours faithfully

aggravated David

Now you can either do that or just ignore this and see what comes next because I think they may just punt it to another unsuspecting DCA, I think I've done both and both times it's gone to another DCA

Comment

You will go around in circles with this lot. MKDP MKRR Keynes Collections. Point is that they have PAID Barclaycard for your account. You think that they would accept that is UE. However their tactics are to grind you down. Wait now for Keynes, then send sold in dispute, with copies of previous letters, it's just a game. They seem to think that I owe them nearly £7000.00 No, I owe them nothing, they do not have an enforceable CCA and they know it. They continue to try it on!

Comment

I've been there with this mob twice I think with different accounts

so I would send a one liner enclosing and using the missing pts letter

Dear eejits

Your ref

Please find a copy of the letter of blah blah received at your office and signed for on blah blah, but obviously mislaid and unread.

yours faithfully

aggravated David

Now you can either do that or just ignore this and see what comes next because I think they may just punt it to another unsuspecting DCA, I think I've done both and both times it's gone to another DCA
                            thanks MRS D it seems we are on the merry go round as enforcer has said .i presume i send the original missing pt letter with a covering note.

Comment

You will go around in circles with this lot. MKDP MKRR Keynes Collections. Point is that they have PAID Barclaycard for your account. You think that they would accept that is UE. However their tactics are to grind you down. Wait now for Keynes, then send sold in dispute, with copies of previous letters, it's just a game. They seem to think that I owe them nearly £7000.00 No, I owe them nothing, they do not have an enforceable CCA and they know it. They continue to try it on!
                              thanks enforcer

Comment

got this back today in response to the letter i sent last week,in post 311 seems the merry go round is still spinning ,i was thinking is there any point to asking for another CCA ?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X