GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself and barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself and barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: myself and barclaycard

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    I have seen the email, it was an Egg account transferred to Barclaycard then was it?

Thing is there's no signed agreement, in fact there is no CCA at all - if it did come can you email me just the CCA agreement please. If not then you ought to write back asking for a copy of the signed agreement...... there is a template, mods will help if needed.

Has a claim been issued, you have blanked the DN - please clarify the date on the Notice and the date payment is being requested as well as the balance, the arrears and the amount they say should be paid by XX date. The DN could be dodgy as well, however I am totally confused as to what is going on here.

MKDP do (and likely will) issue claims so you need to keep on top of this.....
    hi niddy you should have had 2 emails with 22 pages in all, there was no signed agreement and just looked through the papers and theres no DN or claim ,and i didnt blank anything as far as i can see,i will resend all what i recieved,thanks for your help.
    when you say there is no CCA what are the pages i sent you ????
    Last edited by davidm; 14 September 2014, 15:52.

Comment

I have seen the email, it was an Egg account transferred to Barclaycard then was it?

Thing is there's no signed agreement, in fact there is no CCA at all - if it did come can you email me just the CCA agreement please. If not then you ought to write back asking for a copy of the signed agreement...... there is a template, mods will help if needed.

Has a claim been issued, you have blanked the DN - please clarify the date on the Notice and the date payment is being requested as well as the balance, the arrears and the amount they say should be paid by XX date. The DN could be dodgy as well, however I am totally confused as to what is going on here.

MKDP do (and likely will) issue claims so you need to keep on top of this.....
      hi niddy you should have had 2 emails with 22 pages in all there was no signed agreement and just looked through the papers and theres no DN or claim ,and i didnt blank anything as far as i can see,i will resend all what i recieved,thanks for your help

sent email with all they sent me

Comment

As I said, I ONLY wanted the agreement. If there isn't one great.

Then it's currently UE. I'd respond with this -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...tions-received
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

As I said, I ONLY wanted the agreement. If there isn't one great.

Then it's currently UE. I'd respond with this -> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...tions-received
          Seems there isn't then will send the letter tomorrow and thanks again niddy

Comment

got these back today from mk in response to the letter i sent http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...tions-received
            Attached Files

Comment

pretty standard response and no threats, i would guess they'll punt it out to some minion for another go

I would sit tight for the time being

Comment

Ok will do mrs d thanks

Comment

got this today final notice this is for the barclaycard/egg account.to go with the letters in post 260,
                  why am i getting letters from MKRR and MKDP are they the same dca ???
                  Attached Files

Comment

yup they are the same, I still think they'll punt but you could pop off one of these, you'll need to edit to suit http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...on-forthcoming.

better safe than sorry

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                      yup they are the same, I still think they'll punt but you could pop off one of these, you'll need to edit to suit http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...on-forthcoming.

better safe than sorry
                      thanks will do it tomorrow

Comment

pretty standard response and no threats, i would guess they'll punt it out to some minion for another go

I would sit tight for the time being
                        hi mrs d on that letter it says this

I shall be citing the following reasons; to get any formal request made by you, or your solicitors, struck-out/set-aside:
                        • The creditor failed to comply with the rules and prejudiced the debtor in the process.
                        • The claim was issued in error.
                        • The amount stated on the claim is disputed.

shall i leave all these in or just the first one ?

thanks

Comment

I'd say "some of" the following reasons, better to keep them in the dark about what they are doing wrong.

Comment

I'd say "some of" the following reasons, better to keep them in the dark about what they are doing wrong.
                            ok thanks didnt think of adding [ some of ] posting tomorrow thanks again

Comment

just recieved this from MKDP its there response to the letter niddy advised me to send in post 259. whats ny next move ?? this is my egg/barclaycard
                              Attached Files

Comment

Mine only got as far as the final notice. This is serious, hopefully Niddy or Andrew will reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X