GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself and barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself and barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: myself and barclaycard

Originally posted by davidm View Post
    hi niddy have sent you the papers here Unenforceability Checking Service - Online Portal and by email
    I know mate. I'll check in morning
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      I know mate. I'll check in morning
      Thanks niddy

Comment

Copy of response to your secure thread....

If it were me, I would write back as follows mate:

Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxxx

I write with reference to your letter dated 16 April 2015 and note the content within.

I am sure you are full aware of your obligations however I cannot allow you to continue to try and deceive me like this so please note that I will formally complaining about your behaviour based on the fact you cannot just print some random application form and send it to me citing it to be factually mine when you were not present when the agreement was made and certainly when I have never seen the document before in my life and thus request a copy of what you allege was agreed between Barclaycard and myself.

Unless you can substantiate your claim that there is a genuine debt owed by me then I have nothing else to say - all I am asking for is a copy of the original agreement so that I can assess my position more clearly because I do not recognise the documents that have previously been sent to me.

I look forward to receiving the requested documents which may relieve you of your obligations under the Act. I must also remind you that you are not permitted to attempt to enforce this alleged debt until compliance of my lawful request has been fully adhered.

Yours faithfully,

Sign Digitally
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Copy of response to your secure thread....
          Thanks niddy will get that off ASAP, I didn't think the blank application form was worth the paper is was written on .��
          Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 1 June 2015, 06:25. Reason: Fixed html

Comment

after sending the letter in post 348 [thanks niddy] this is there reply .the cca they sent me had a blank application form so UE for the moment then
            Attached Files
            Last edited by davidm; 31 May 2015, 16:38.

Comment

Next letter from MKDP will be that We have raised your concerns with Barclaycard and they have responded to advise that the account is enforceable and the balance is correct. I enclose statements of account for your reference.

Due to the information stated above, I regret to advise that I am unable to uphold your complaint.

They don't give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                Next letter from MKDP will be that We have raised your concerns with Barclaycard and they have responded to advise that the account is enforceable and the balance is correct. I enclose statements of account for your reference.

Due to the information stated above, I regret to advise that I am unable to uphold your complaint.

They don't give up.
                yes I have already had one of them,it's just a merry go round

Comment

got this today seems ive been asigned a new DCA [ this is my ortginal barclaycard] the last letter from them was in post 245
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by davidm; 8 October 2015, 17:32.

Comment

Interesting post. However, they are trying it on. Personally would not even bother to reply.

Comment

Fleabite has /had a Barclays account with MKPD they cannot supply the CCA and have told them so, they have also passed the account to Host/Robson way,
                      it is just a money saving tactic, let someone else do the begging so as not to be seen as harassing you themselves .
                      wait and see what comes next.

I also have one with MKPD that they have said is UE ( unless they get the paperwork ) I shall wait and se what happens next x
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                        Fleabite has /had a Barclays account with MKPD they cannot supply the CCA and have told them so, they have also passed the account to Host/Robson way,
                        it is just a money saving tactic, let someone else do the begging so as not to be seen as harassing you themselves .
                        wait and see what comes next.

I also have one with MKPD that they have said is UE ( unless they get the paperwork ) I shall wait and se what happens next x
                        thanks will wait see what comes next

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                        Interesting post. However, they are trying it on. Personally would not even bother to reply.
                        thanks enforcer

Comment

yup it's what I'd do, this mob aren't half killing a lot of trees recently for piles of useless paper

Comment

Bum fodder ?
                            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

See here --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...084#post531084

If anyone else has posted about this please post the above link on their thread.

Comment

SKYCARD THEN BARCLAYCARD GOLD

on the 13/02/2015 sent final response letter,on the 22/02/2015 sent a missing PTs letter,what they have now sent me is the original application [SKYCARD] form before barclaycard took over,they have already sent the barclaycard application form which niddy said was UE missing P.Ts.i can send the unedited version to niddy ?
                                this is all i recieved.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X