GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself and barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself and barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: myself and barclaycard

is it something you've put on? like card protection or some design, peculiar if they are still paying it

Comment

Will find the paper and send you a pic

Comment

Originally posted by davidm View Post
        Looking at the docs they sent,in the previous cca , it seems there maybe some sort of yearly insurance policy attached to this account which I was unaware of ,will wait till I get the CCA to confirm
        +

If its a yearly protection (around £20 mark) it sounds like Card / Sentinal protection - meant to cover you for fraud, card loss, passport or key loss.

But as with many insurance policies, was about as much use as a chocolate teapot.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

got this back today in response to my 2nd cca request [post 328] ,the insurance on the account was a yearly payment of £10 going to try and claim this back ,anyway no mention of the new cca in this letter.only that they are still right of course.is this one a wait and see whats next
          Attached Files

Comment

i have recieved back the reply to my CCA request there are 35 pages in all ,shall i edit them and post here or send the un edited papres to niddy ??

Comment

Send it all un-edited to Niddy.

Comment

i have recieved back the reply to my CCA request there are 35 pages in all ,shall i edit them and post here or send the un edited papres to niddy ??
                Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
                Send it all un-edited to Niddy.
                .....you'll give him heart attack

Send your Agreement via our Unenforceability Checking Service - Online Portal

Have a read here--------- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post416754
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Whoops!

Sorry Deepie, I'd forgotten about this link. I had seen it before when I was doing some exploring on here but I just have a terrible memory.

Comment

Ok will use the link thanks

Comment

Just send me the cover letter and the actual signed agreement for now please - I will ask for anything else if required.

Don't mail me 35 pages - no need.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok niddy will do it when I get home from work

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Just send me the cover letter and the actual signed agreement for now please - I will ask for anything else if required.

hi niddy have sent you 4 pages the rest look like statements and T & C

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

hi niddy have sent you the papers here Unenforceability Checking Service - Online Portal and by email

Comment

hi niddy have sent you the papers here Unenforceability Checking Service - Online Portal and by email
                              http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...y-Played-Fitba

Might be a few day's before Nids gets round to it ......

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                                http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...y-Played-Fitba

Might be a few day's before Nids gets round to it ......
                                Is there anyone else who can have a look ?

niddys says his laptop is on the bench for a while ,and I know he is a busy guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X