GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script myself and barclaycard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

myself and barclaycard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: myself and barclaycard

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    Just wait, do not call them ever.

ok will do

Comment

most of these never actually appear
      however
      if they do appear just don't open the door
      or open it and tell em to piss off assertively, if you can't manage the assertive and they do appear, don't open the door no point in giving yourself stress.

Phoenix (on crutches after an operation) saw this mob off so you are well able to get rid.

remember they have as much rights as the milkman to be there

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
        most of these never actually appear
        however
        if they do appear just don't open the door
        or open it and tell em to piss off assertively, if you can't manage the assertive and they do appear, don't open the door no point in giving yourself stress.

Phoenix (on crutches after an operation) saw this mob off so you are well able to get rid.

remember they have as much rights as the milkman to be there
        i can be assertive no problem there, just dont want to stress out the wife ,shes a worrier

Comment

go David

could you borrow a rottweiller?

Comment

Power 2 contact knocked my door a very long time ago and went away without a problem, don't concern yourself about them calling.

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
              Power 2 contact knocked my door a very long time ago and went away without a problem, don't concern yourself about them calling.
              Came to visit me as well just said only answer to letters and dont waste your time coming back as I wont talk he said ok that was 2 years ago. Simples

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                Came to visit me as well just said only answer to letters and dont waste your time coming back as I wont talk he said ok that was 2 years ago. Simples
                thats about what i will say

Comment

Or squirt water through your letterbox all over the front of their trousers.

They'll look like they've wet themselves.

Comment

just got these today regarding my gold account,have already sent the cca,plus the Missing pts letter ,when this dca took the account i just sent the sold in dispute letter ,so how should i reply to this one ?this is in reply to the sold in dispute letter and the letter in post 125
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by davidm; 16 May 2013, 19:09.

Comment

Wait and see.

Comment

CSL should contact their client and not ask you to confirm what you have or have not received.
                        I would Ignore for now and see what they send next

with me they asked me to send £1.00 fee when I sent a Missing PT letter to them. they have no Idea what they are doing and seem to employ work experience staff and (try to) teach them which button to press on the template-o meter
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

or you could just send a one liner suggesting that they read your last letter dated etc etc etc

they think they are being smart here, if actual fact it's a load of old baloney, designed to frighten and confuse, which is not happening in your case. I like to keep a nice clean paper trail, if the worst came to the worst, you could always say, "I sent them a clear letter explaining what happened, they sent me a load of baloney and ignored my salient points"

don't worry

Comment

got this back because i didnt answer the last letter from csl this is my gold account

and the other letter from BC is regarding my egg card
                            Attached Files

Comment

First letter, ignore. let them pass back to barclay card.

second letter, they will now pass the debt on so send account sold in dispute when you hear from the DCA
                              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

this is a petulant childlike kick at the furniture as they leave the room letter from Credit Solutions, I would just ignore it(in fact have ignored it a couple of years ago), they will pass back to barclaycard who will pass on to someone else and the whole stramash starts again.

the letter from barclaycard is good, earlier defaults are good, they'll probably pass this out now to a dca (might even be Credit solutions.............)

Comment

Working...
                                X