GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Could they be UE? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could they be UE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Could they be UE?

My reply
    Attached Files
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Then another one from Fashion World
      Attached Files
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Then a surprise one from Fredrickson...
        Attached Files

Comment

So, I tell JDW where to go...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
            Then Moorcroft....

Is this the letter that arrives after the please pay by date?
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Then another one from Moorcroft
              Attached Files

Comment

So, I tell JDW off AGAIN...
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice letter there Pooky . Be interested to see what comes back!
                  When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just a thought, but if they continue to charge you for letters, then if it was me, I would also start charging them for your time replying.

That way you are building up a very nice counterclaim should it go that far.

If they believe they have a right to charge you, then they can not deny your right to charge them back for your time and effort.

They cant have it both ways, so either there charges fail or stand, in which case so do yours.

Id make the charges a nice little sum that clears the balance as well LOL

Once you have informed them that all further communication will be subject to a charge, invoice the assholes and demand payment.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                      Just a thought, but if they continue to charge you for letters, then if it was me, I would also start charging them for your time replying.

That way you are building up a very nice counterclaim should it go that far.

If they believe they have a right to charge you, then they can not deny your right to charge them back for your time and effort.

They cant have it both ways, so either there charges fail or stand, in which case so do yours.

Id make the charges a nice little sum that clears the balance as well LOL

Once you have informed them that all further communication will be subject to a charge, invoice the assholes and demand payment.
                      Good call!
                      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post

Letters from them seem to state pay by i.e. 7 days but letter arrives after the 7 days of the date of their letter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                          Yes, I think it was.

Comment

Guessed it might be they are Tossers> how can one take them seriously when they act like a 2 year old.

Comment

I don't believe it, Fredrickson have sent me another letter, threatening me this time.
                              Attached Files

Comment

At the moment, I'm gathering all the correspondence they sent me and the letters I sent them so I can compile them into a PDF to send to the FOS and write to the MoJ about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X