GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Could they be UE? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could they be UE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Could they be UE?

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
    Send this bit even though we know it's the same person?
    Just asking to clarify things.
    Yes!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Will be able to pay in 5 weeks.
      Would it be OK to change the wording to say that.
      Ok change to 5 weeks
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Not going to believe this...
        I've got a letter from 'midascreditservices' this morning. They say they have been instructed my Moorcroft to 'reiview' the account pending 'further action'
        Attached Files
        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Hi Pooky,
          Looks like one of their standard crappy letters straight from the threat printer! Think i have the same one
          Edit: As for what to do next, i guess you could either give it another week to see if they reply to your F&F, or write back referring to your letter with the offer in it.
          Fucking clowns mate
          Last edited by SA Gold; 19 June 2013, 11:24.
          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not going to believe this...
            I've got a letter from 'midascreditservices' this morning. They say they have been instructed my Moorcroft to 'reiview' the account pending 'further action'
            Chill, we're awaiting a reply to the F&F letter right? So wait for a reply there - just ignore other threats for now

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Chill
              I am chilled lol, just posting up their effort of a scare tactic.
              Just more ammo for me if I wanted to take them to the cleaners
              I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

I have exactly the same letter. Shame they could only afford the typist copy for one letter and now have to send it to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                  I have exactly the same letter. Shame they could only afford the typist copy for one letter and now have to send it to everyone
                  They may get to the stage of asking "anyone who doesn't give a fuck" to post them back so they can re-use them
                  When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HAPPILY SEND IT BACK BUT WITHOUT A STAMP!

Comment

Got yet more crap...
                      I've not yet actually sent the F&F letter to JDW yet as I am giving them the chance to reply as they said they would within 28 days...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Got yet more crap...
                        I've not yet actually sent the F&F letter to JDW yet as I am giving them the chance to reply as they said they would within 28 days...
                        Was that the whole piece of paper: Confirmed resident
                        If so, WTF

Comment

They really are clever aren't they ?

Yes I have one of those as well

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                            Was that the whole piece of paper: Confirmed resident
                            If so, WTF
                            Yep, just that yellow card... LOL.. 'YELLOW CARD', wonder when I'm gonna get the 'RED CARD'

Comment

Yep, just that yellow card... LOL.. 'YELLOW CARD', wonder when I'm gonna get the 'RED CARD'

Comment

send one back - state to them: - you are confirmed an out right idiot! & also when does play skool come out?

Comment

Working...
                                X