GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Could they be UE? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could they be UE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could they be UE?

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
    (same ones I sent for my acc's - AW & JD, yes?)
    ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just got this back from them this morning.
      Attached Files
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Please email me. I can't read that as too small (on phone)...

Thanks
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You sent me agreements for these but I have already seen them above, and as they are both post 04/07 they are both enforceable..... read up this thread.

remember you're simply blagging them as they can easily provide a recon, and then an electronic tick in the box....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            You sent me agreements for these but I have already seen them above, and as they are both post 04/07 they are both enforceable..... read up this thread.
            But the recon agreements have current address on them and NOT the address that we were at when Mrs Pooky took them out.

remember you're simply blagging them as they can easily provide a recon, and then an electronic tick in the box....

So, if the falsely addressed recon won't get Mrs Pooky out of it then were screwed...
            I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
              But the recon agreements have current address on them and NOT the address that we were at when Mrs Pooky took them out.

So, if the falsely addressed recon won't get Mrs Pooky out of it then were screwed...
              well no, as a recon means they can utilise any details at their disposal. As I say, carry on blagging it, you'll be fine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                As I say, carry on blagging it, you'll be fine.....
                So, is there another letter I could send or do I just ignore them?

Comment

Re your e-mail Niddy;

So it looks like they’re going to keep pushing for payments, I'll offer them a token payment and I know for sure that they'll pass them onto Reliable Collections who will straight away add on £100 to each account as they did when they got mine a couple of years ago. Can they still do that, if they do, it's going to be protested against and in the end, not paid.

Comment

If it were me, I wouldn't be offering them anything.

Why offer a token payment, thereby admitting the debt, and then not pay it?

EDIT: just read back and you were paying them in March 2012 so only 4 months difference in SB. How much is owing on these accounts?
                    Last edited by Pixie; 25 July 2012, 08:00.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      If it were me, I wouldn't be offering them anything.

Why offer a token payment, thereby admitting the debt, and then not pay it?
                      Niddy says it's

EDIT: just read back and you were paying them in March 2012 so only 4 months difference in SB. How much is owing on these accounts?
                      SB £239.74 Owing with arrears of £15.68 (1 payment) as of 7 July 2012.Payment of £31.36 to be paid by 28 July 2012

FW £220.08 Owing with arrears of £26.72 (2 payment £13.36) as of 14 July 2012 Payment of £40.08 to be paid by 28 July 2012 And theyre slapping 2 Admin fees of £12
                      Last edited by pooky2483; 25 July 2012, 08:58.

Comment

If it were me I wouldn't be paying them. They're unlikely to do much for those amounts. Of course, it's up to you.

I've been blagging a couple of mine for more than 2 years...

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

But wouldn’t they pass them onto Reliable Collections and they’d be continuously adding charges on monthly after an initial £100, that way the debt would increase and they’d want it paying with it ever increasing.

Comment

Like I said, the decision is yours...

Comment

That's my thinking too FP.

It would take them 20 years or so just to re-coup the court costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                Like I said, the decision is yours...
                                I'm only saying cos I can only see them only taking so much blagging, how can it stretch out for so long is what I am saying...

Comment

Working...
                                X