GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Could they be UE? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could they be UE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could they be UE?

Sadly the name error is de minimis but anyway; they've not performed adequate checks regardless.

This is N Brown debt (ie jd williams group) - they're rarely enforceable. Why are you communicating with them, Reliable?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

They have been handed the accounts (Fashion World & Simply Be) to try and get the money.
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Sadly the name error is de minimis but anyway; they've not performed adequate checks regardless.

This is N Brown debt (ie jd williams group) - they're rarely enforceable. Why are you communicating with them, Reliable?
        Could you explain please!
        I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
          They have been handed the accounts (Fashion World & Simply Be) to try and get the money.
          Have you CCA'd them?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Could you explain please!
            No! Lol

Basically their agreement is unlikely to be enforceable and they're also unlikely to take action.

That DCA (reliable) is their in-house collection. Think HSBC/Metropolitan etc

Get the CCA's.....sorry if you already have. Just read last post and not history

Comment

Have you CCA'd them?
              Who, Simply Be & Fashion World or Reliable?

I CCA'd SB & FW a while back and they stated that as the accounts were opened post, was it 2009 they were 'digitally signed' so they said they dont need to provide an 'physically' signed agreement therefore they say they are still .

Comment

Ok sorry. But they should still comply with s.78 - tick in the box copy.

I'd ignore then for now.

Comment

I'd ignore then for now.
                  OK, willdo.
                  They've just sent another doorstep threat letter for the FW account, they sent one about 2 weeks ago for SB. Limp threats.

Comment

I'd ignore then for now.
                    I'll ignore for now but I just had a thought, you say they should still comply with s.78 but they haven’t, how about if I send them a the failed to comply template?

Comment

Can do.... Missing PT's would be the template.

Comment

Is this the one...?
                        Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)

Comment

This ---------> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just got this from UnReliable (crossed post as I sent the 'Missing Prescribed' on the same day they wrote this)
                            Note: This is the account that Mrs pooky used an alias and not her real name...
                            Oh and they didn’t supply a SAE as stated in the letter.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by pooky2483; 31 January 2013, 12:04.

Comment

I have just had another doorstep visit letter as per Could they be UE? - Page 3 - allaboutFORUMS
                              What's the next template I should send as its clear they do not listen, I know they're just idle threats but I want to send it to warn them that they cant continue to send threats like this and get away with it.

Comment

I have just had another doorstep visit letter as per Could they be UE? - Page 3 - allaboutFORUMS
                                What's the next template I should send as its clear they do not listen, I know they're just idle threats but I want to send it to warn them that they cant continue to send threats like this and get away with it.
                                ------> Harassment Follow-Up & Threat of Injunctive Relief
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X