GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Could they be UE? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could they be UE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could they be UE?

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
    A sar is 40 days, but looking at the above posts haven't you sent a CCA?

Besides if they haven't replied just wait til they do, no need to chase a CCA request...
    Yes, I sent £1, isn’t a SAR £10.00
    I thought the time limits were SAR 40, CCA 12+2
    Last edited by pooky2483; 18 April 2012, 07:50.
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
      Yes, that's correct.

If they are in default of your CCA request the debt is UE till they comply anyway so no need to chase.
      ...And I made a payment to Fashion World on 12 April, Ones due to Simply Be on 30 April. So non-compliance -I don’t have to pay 'em a single bean until they come up with the goods.
      But what if they decide to slap charges on due to non-payment, youre probably gonna say claim them back laters IF they eventually comply with the CCA
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

I think you're worrying unnecessarily - before sending CCA's you stop payments.

Why pay if you want to get defaulted/SB'd? makes no sense.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'd actually forgot
          so, as they have not delivered the goods on the CCA request, it's by default and I don't have to pay 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
            as they have not delivered the goods on the CCA request, it's by default and I don't have to pay 'em?
            Yes.

Aren't they clever?

Comment

That's good news then, lets all go out for a drink with what I'm saving

Comment

There is, however, the (improbable) possibility that they did comply, at least to the extent imagined by wacky Waksman, by sending a 'reconstituted' agreement cobbled together from whatever was lying about in the office and/or hung on a nail in the staff karzi - and for their creative efforts to have been lost in the post.

It might be worthwhile chasing it a little.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  There is, however, the (improbable) possibility that they did comply, at least to the extent imagined by wacky Waksman, by sending a 'reconstituted' agreement cobbled together from whatever was lying about in the office and/or hung on a nail in the staff karzi - and for their creative efforts to have been lost in the post.

It might be worthwhile chasing it a little.
                  Bubble Burster

Comment

Is there a template to send them saying it's by default as they have failed to comply? ... Nothing sent and it's over the prescribed 12+2...

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
                      Is there a template to send them saying it's by default as they have failed to comply? ... Nothing sent and it's over the prescribed 12+2...
                      Just sit back and relax.......no need to send any letter just yet
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                        Just sit back and relax.......no need to send any letter just yet
                        TA, Willdo

Comment

Just a quick update, still got no CCA back in the post...

Comment

Well, Finally today, the CCA's got here.
                            BUT....
                            The address on them is out CURRENT address and NOT the one we were at when the accounts were' allegedley' opened
                            AND one one of them is an ALIAS that Mrs Pooky uses and NOT her real first name. And NOT signed by Mrs Pooky
                            Note: these were opened after that year, what was it, 2007/08/09? over the net!
                            Attached Files

Comment

If the above accounts were opened after 04/07 then forget UE - they can create a recon and use any info available to do so. The name is de minimis as well unfortunately - easy to rectify and thus never worth fighting on unless they started action against the wrong named person....

Point here, they'll be enforceable as far as s.127 goes (based on it being repealed) however I would blag these and send the missing PT's - worth a go
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Point here, they'll be enforceable as far as s.127 goes (based on it being repealed) however I would blag these and send the missing PT's - worth a go
                                That's what I was hoping you’d say
                                Cranking up the printer
                                (same ones I sent for my acc's - AW & JD, yes?)

Comment

Working...
                                X