GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Could they be UE? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could they be UE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could they be UE?

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
    It mentions about having had the doorstep visit but I haven’t, they have sent the same 'doorstep threat' letter out as last lime but they did not actually turn up. Is there anything along the lines of getting a repeated threat of a doorstep visit when I have sent them the first few templates before it, the 'only communicate by letter' and 'doorstep revocation'.
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
      It mentions about having had the doorstep visit but I haven’t, they have sent the same 'doorstep threat' letter out as last lime but they did not actually turn up. Is there anything along the lines of getting a repeated threat of a doorstep visit when I have sent them the first few templates before it, the 'only communicate by letter' and 'doorstep revocation'.
      Just edit the letter.......
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

On a separate note: love this letter, and particularly this bit: "Can you get this into your thick skulls" PSML
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just had another letter from RC today;
          Who the hell do these numpties think they are -
          "Your conduct in this matter is unacceptable and will not be tolerated"
          I could say the same about them, I have sent a CCA and got nothing back, they have threatened me with not 1 but TWO doorstep visits, after being told they have had that right removed. They say little effort has been made to pay for the goods, bo****ks, they have been getting paid for the goods since the account was opened until sometime last year, about 4 years. And now they are threatening court proceedings... for a measely £363.53...

I'm NOT paying the charges that have been piled on.

What do you think the next letter should be to them Niddy, one of your lovely 'specials'
          Attached Files
          I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
            "Your conduct in this matter is unacceptable and will not be tolerated"
            I remember that phrase from one of the first cases I got involved in on the Coherent Advice Gone site in 2008. Four and a half years later, and they are still singing off the same perforated hymn sheet. Maybe they haven't had a literate employee since then who could dream up some new phrases.

Yawn.

I would write a letter similar to the post you have just made, pointing out their failings in no uncertain terms.

SH

Comment

...Along with copies of the previous letters in question - I can do it with the word 'COPY' in the background in red lol

Comment

I have just put together this letter I am going to send them regarding my wifes account(s).

Firstly, I would like to say I am appalled at the way you are talking to me. I am NOT some naughty schoolgirl to be told “my conduct is unacceptable and will not be tolerated”, what are you going to do next? Put me over your knee and give me a good spanking? Who the hell do you think you are, talking to me in the manner you are.

If you continue to talk to me and threaten me in such manner, I will be making a complaint to the FOS and bringing in your validity to be a DCA. I also fail to see how you have concluded that little effort has been made to pay for goods bought, I would have you know that the payment history is exemplary, up until the middle of last year, where I requested the CCA. I also HAVE been writing to you expecting civil communication in return.

Al I have received so far are threats and letters informing me that “in accordance with our clients trading terms an administration charge of £12.00 has been added to your balance.”. You have been appointed to collect on the debt but every time you write to me, you frivolously add a £12.00 charge to the account, to which I will NOT be paying as these charges are unlawful and extortionate as you cannot legally justify that to send a letter would cost £12.00.

So, unless you can provide evidence as to the cost of communicating via letter otherwise proving me wrong, I will NOT pay these ridiculous charges.

What do you reckon? Any improvements welcome...

Comment

that's not put together lol - that's from my message with samsmum....

Good luck

Originally posted by samsmum
                  Sirs

Account No/Reference No: XXXXXXXX & XXXXXXXX

I am getting sick and tired of your repeated harassment regards the above accounts and unless it ceases immediately I will report your conduct to the FOS, the OFT and Trading Standards.

How dare you write to me quoting such nonsense as "your conduct in this matter is unacceptable and will not be tolerated..." what the hell do you think I am? A naughty little schoolgirl that you can place over your knee and discipline? Well you're surely mistaken as this little schoolgirl will rip you apart if you ever dare use such wording in any further letters to me.

Further, I do wonder what the Ministry of Justice and the Office of Fair Trading have to say about your repeated threats of court action, whereby you clearly state that "further to this all court and solicitor fees would be added to your balance...". I guess you're aware that it is not for you to decide the fate of costs, it is for the Judge to decide on such matters however when faced with my counterclaim for strike-out based on the fact you are in direct breach of varying legislation (s.61, s.78, s.127, s.87, s.88 CCA1974) coupled with the actual original creditors signed declaration that they cannot locate an original agreement, well we both know that these agreements cannot be enforced by a Judge in line with s.127(3) CCA1974.

I suggest you familiarise yourself with other case law regards this matter, such as the Carey Judgment or Hayes v HFC where at Blackpool county court in July 2010 she successfully overturned a charging order on her home. Judge Bell agreed that the reconstituted agreement was not accurate. Then you have the case of Kotecha v Phoenix in which Phoenix attempted to recover a debt owed on a HFC bank credit card. The appeal judges agreed the bank had not been able to supply an accurate copy of the original agreement - This is publicly available information and I suggest you learn it as any future threats from your offices will result in my taking action against you.

I rest my case.

If you ever write to me using any of the misleading threats, language or general mannerisms again then i'll take this as far as I can and report your conduct and question your suitability to retain your consumer credit licence. Make no mistake who you are dealing with here.

Yours faithfully,

Sign digitally

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Well, yeah - You get credit for the first bit . I couldn’t resist it.
                    Most of the rest was done from memory of seeing other 'masterpieces' of yours

Comment

I have just got a reply back from FW and I, well, I just don't know what to send these idiots as proof I never knew letter 'ping-pong' could be such fun...
                      Here are letters I’ve sent them and the replies I’ve got back from them...

Wonder what I should send back in reply to their last letter???
                      Attached Files

Comment

Just got another one this morning, from RC addressed to the 'alias'...
                        Anything to worry about?

Bearing in mind that it's addressed to the alias and SB have been asking for proof of I.D. as they say there are two accounts to this address and they say there are two different names but they're only communicating via her 'real' name. but Mrs Pooky is only able to provide proof or her 'real' I.D. so how does it stand with this?

She has also been asking them what proof it is they require but they are not saying???
                        I even asked in one of the letters if they require a D.N.A. sample
                        They just sent back a repeated letter with copies of previous requests...
                        Any ideas???????
                        Attached Files

Comment

You do not send proof. No need to - there's templates for this - use them to tell em to ermm fuckoff!!

You do not need to prove anything if they've been hassling you at the same address
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy
                            Which templates as I don't know which ones I need? And I don't want to send them the wrong one...

Comment

Well, I've basically compiled one of my own as there didn’t seem to be one suitable to send them.
                              Didn’t manage to send it today as I want feeling very well, I will have to try and get out tomorrow as I need to get some more food for our cats and dog lol!

Comment

I would use the site templates...when they're back online.

If Niddy says there's one then there usually is!
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X