GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script making F&F on accountants that aren't defaulted - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

making F&F on accountants that aren't defaulted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making F&F on accountants that aren't defaulted

I may be coming into a few quid and I and the wife have a few credit cards that me keep paying when we had the credit blow up in 09 ( yes I know I should have gone for broke at the time and defaulted everything!!!). I'm pretty sure they are unenforceable, but has anybody had any success getting lenders to settle without the cards being default first?

I really dont want to trash the record anymore as we are 4 years in now to getting clear.
    Last edited by mgfboy; 9 June 2013, 07:55. Reason: I posted it very early and must have been slightly drunk!!!

Re: making F&F on accountants that arn't defaulted

I tried it back in 2007 and they said no........

Like it's been said many a time, best default everything as early as you can.....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X