GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script nat west ff - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nat west ff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nat west ff

i owed nat west £5090.00 put in a ff offer in of £1500 nat west came back with an offer of £1574.00 as a full and final i accepted they updated my credit file to settled and a zero balence im now chaseing the ppi on this account
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: nat west ff

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
    i owed nat west £5090.00 put in a ff offer in of £1500 nat west came back with an offer of £1574.00 as a full and final i accepted they updated my credit file to settled and a zero balence im now chaseing the ppi on this account
    Around 35% well done.

Comment

That's not bad going though I'd have offered them less to start with.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

there is £2500 roughly in ppi to come back so ive cleard the debt and came out with a grand im happy at that
        on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

Well done with the FF.

If you have not already done it , remember to claim back all default charges (late / overlimt fees etc) along with interest as part of your ppi claim ( or a seperate claim) this will add a few more bob to your claim.

Good luck

Matty

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
            Well done with the FF.

If you have not already done it , remember to claim back all default charges (late / overlimt fees etc) along with interest as part of your ppi claim ( or a seperate claim) this will add a few more bob to your claim.

Good luck

Matty
            thanks mattya but how do you go about that its new to me and is it normally successful

Comment

mate, thats good going, well done!
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks mattya but how do you go about that its new to me and is it normally successful
                send a message to Di30 and start a new thread here mate --> Reclaim Credit Card PPI - allaboutFORUMS
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thats good news, i also have debt with Natwest,
                  can i ask a few question, did they send you a I+E form to fill in when you sent in the F+F , also what template if any did you use to request the F+F and which address did you send the request too?

sorry for all questions, but i,m thinking of offering them a F+F also

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                    thats good news, i also have debt with Natwest,
                    can i ask a few question, did they send you a I+E form to fill in when you sent in the F+F , also what template if any did you use to request the F+F and which address did you send the request too?

sorry for all questions, but i,m thinking of offering them a F+F also
                    I've put the address I used on your other thread, at the time I did mine
                    I think I used the standard F&F template letter from national debtline or from someone on MSE

They didn't send an I&E form that I can recall.

HTH
                    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Hi Matty thought the reclaim charges had fallen flat on its face

Comment

Just an update on this the fos found in my favour and I got back the ppi

Comment

That's great news and because of your previous F&F settlement they won't be able to use the right of set-off. You played the long game - I like it

Comment

That's great news, well done for fighting it the 'right way around'!

Comment

Working...
                            X