GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CASHflow gets a boost! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CASHflow gets a boost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHflow gets a boost!

For anyone considering a self managed DMP, hot off the press today, CASHflow now has an equal standing with the Common Financial Statement and has been added to the OFT Debt Collection Guidance (point 3.9c) and the Lending Code (point 211).

Rather than trying to fill in your own IE sheet, this has to make it worth using a licensed person to get your IE signed off. You can then bring substantial pressure to bear on your creditors to accept, and if they don't, at present the Money Advice Trust will intervene on your behalf to persuade them to accept.

I believe there's someone Niddy knows who's licensed to sign these off if anyone is thinking of going this way.

Re: CASHflow gets a boost!

My dmp is up for review this would be helpful, can someone hook me up with a licenced person?

With Thanks
    Ian

Comment

Originally posted by tioaboa View Post
      My dmp is up for review this would be helpful, can someone hook me up with a licenced person?

With Thanks
      Ian
      consider it done - check your PM's....

Cheers
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hope our DMP guy has touched base? If so can you update us, remember he cannot say a word due to DPA etc

Cheers
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
          You can then bring substantial pressure to bear on your creditors
          I'd still prefer to use a steam roller on them.

Comment

He's been in touch what a nice chap looking forward to working with him will post how i get on on my dmp thread.

Thanks

Comment

just finished my cashflow with our DMP guy. See my main diary thread for more details

ian

Comment

Working...
              X