GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script quickist default???? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quickist default????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quickist default????

I was looking though my credit history and I noticed that HSBC defaulted my credit card when it was only one payment in arrears. I was wondering if this was the quickest ever?????

PS Never had any paperwork for the default and it all part of my HSBC mega FOS case.

PPS It is funny how you can go from being a premier banking client that they lent hundreds of thousands to, to someone who they dont want as a client at all!!!

Re: quickist default????

Originally posted by mgfboy View Post
    I was looking though my credit history and I noticed that HSBC defaulted my credit card when it was only one payment in arrears. I was wondering if this was the quickest ever?????

PS Never had any paperwork for the default and it all part of my HSBC mega FOS case.

PPS It is funny how you can go from being a premier banking client that they lent hundreds of thousands to, to someone who they dont want as a client at all!!!
    It may not only be the quickest, but it's also against all guidelines. I'd try to get that one removed if I were you!

Comment

Look at consumer complaints; niddy v HSBC.

I was defaulted after 20 days on a disputed account!! Seems they're quick to default; unlawfully of course
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by caspar View Post
        It may not only be the quickest, but it's also against all guidelines. I'd try to get that one removed if I were you!
        At this stage I dont think it worth trying, I will see what the final outcome from FOS is then we shall see.

Comment

Working...
        X