GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script two default notices - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two default notices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two default notices

hi santander have sent me two default notices for the same account is this normal
    at the start of this journey i owed
    £52000.00 UNSECURED £5000.00 SECURED
    £0000.00 secured debt as of 17/12/2010 fingers crossed
    on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]
    as of 17/03/13 its now £26K AND £15K UE
    ITS COMING DOWN SLOWLY WHILE STILL ENJOYING MY LIFE

Re: two default notices

Originally posted by wishfullthinking View Post
    hi santander have sent me two default notices for the same account is this normal
    Shouldn't this be in the default section, or do you think it is a general chat topic?

As for 2 DN's - are the dates/content and amounts the same? If so, no problemo - if anything differs then come back to us.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Shouldn't this be in the default section, or do you think it is a general chat topic?

As for 2 DN's - are the dates/content and amounts the same? If so, no problemo - if anything differs then come back to us.
      hi niddy sorry didnt notice the deafault section,they are diferrant dates about a week apart think they are for slightly dif amounts but will double check this weekend and post again in the correct section thanks andy
      on 14/07/2012 i now have £32.000 unsecured and £15.000 unenforceable [thanks to niddy and aad ]

Comment

hi niddy sorry didnt notice the deafault section,they are diferrant dates about a week apart think they are for slightly dif amounts but will double check this weekend and post again in the correct section thanks andy
        Hiya

Please dont post again I will move this thread so just subscribe to it and you'll see it when it's moved....

Cheers
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks for moving this to the correct place hi hope its ok to post now its moved,the default notices are for my santander loan
          one is dated the 21/10/10 for £866.70 the other is dated 11/12/10 and amount is £1214.18 both give 14 days to pay etc then sent a termination notice 11/01/11 for £1214.18 hope this helps andy

Comment

Have a read here: ---> AMEX Europe PE Limited v Ian Karl Robert Brandon

Comment

it was worth a try

Comment

it was worth a try
                The reason you cannot do anything is because the second default superseded the first with additional charges, although only one default per account can be issued - because the final one matched the termination letter you'd struggle to win if you argued this in court, sorry....

Just thought i'd briefly explain things to you....

Comment

how about i ditch the middle default notice and say i never got it dcas lie so can i

Comment

how about i ditch the middle default notice and say i never got it dcas lie so can i
                    It doesn't matter, if the lender can prove from automated system screen prints that one was sent then that is good enough - the fact you never got it, doesn't matter that much - if it did, we'd all say that wouldn't we

Comment

Working...
                    X