GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DCA-- changing info funny story - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCA-- changing info funny story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA-- changing info funny story

So I got a call from Moorcraft last night. They asked me to pass security Which I didn't

Address 9 XXXXX drive

DOB. December 13th 1980 (as you all know thats not my bday its 2 days off)

They asked me to repeat it so I did...

They said Oh we must have the wrong info on our systems one moment whilst I change it..

I didn't say anything to her I thought sooo you can just change my info. She asked about TSB and i told her sorry its in dispute -- she then said Well you need to tell me the problem. I said sure give me your address -- she said tell me over the phone. I said no.

I said obvs. TSB have sold the debt to you.. She just said NO WE DON"T BUY DEBT.. I thought sooo your doing this for free?

lol jokers I hung up.

Re: DCA-- changing info funny story

Moorcroft are just third party interlopers who act on a commission basis only. They have "Divisions" for everything and you have probably seen my references to their "Pre-Litigation Division" being the pre school potty training group in the basement toilets of Moorcroft Towers in Stockport. They are about as much use when you threaten THEM with Armageddon, they run!!

regards
    Garlok

Comment

I had moorcroft after me a while ago.

To cut a long story short, I aske dif he had ever worked in consumer finance which was met with no. I responded I have and what your telling me is complete rubbish - he hung up lol
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I just found it really funny he would just change my personal details like that!

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
          I just found it really funny he would just change my personal details like that!
          Next time get him to change the amount owed too

Comment

LOL If only!!

Comment

LOL If only!!
              If you cannot get the jerk to change the amount allegedly owed, can you get them to change the name on the account?

Then, when they next call, change the contact 'phone number too.

Comment

Just don't say you're Hugh Jarce, on 0161 872 5050.

They're getting a bit tired of people asking for Hugh, especially when they give his full name.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                  Just don't say you're Hugh Jarce, on 0161 872 5050.

They're getting a bit tired of people asking for Hugh, especially when they give his full name.
                  Greater Manchester Police answered within 0.3 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    Greater Manchester Police answered within 0.3 seconds
                    That's why they're getting tired of people asking to speak with that apparently steatopygous flatfoot.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                      That's why they're getting tired of people asking to speak with that apparently steatopygous flatfoot.
                      So exactly who is Hugh Jarce (whatever he's called). I'm intrigued now

Comment

Hey Clever Clogs. If the Manchester Police can answer me in 0.3 seconds why can't you deal with my enquiry in the same way ?

Comment

LOL say it out loud it sounds like Huge arse!

Comment

LOL say it out loud it sounds like Huge arse!
                            I did say he was apparently steatopygous.

Comment

Moorcroft and Iqor are both a big joke and once I'd got the hang of dealing with these people and was no longer terrified of the 'phone ringing, I did start to have some fun. I once dealt with Iqor like this:

Them: "Eh oop, Is that Mr Bassett?"
                              Me: "Yes"
                              Them: "For security purposes, please give us your post code and date of birth"
                              Me: "Whose security?"
                              Them: "Pardon?"
                              Me: "Whose security are you concerned about?"
                              Them: "Er, yours"
                              Me: "So you're telling me that for the sake of my own security, I should give you, a complete stranger ringing from a telephone number I don't recognise, details which could be used to help steal my identity?"
                              Them: "Er, yes"
                              Me: "F*** off"
                              Last edited by Fred Bassett; 1 February 2012, 19:32. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                              X