GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Robinson Way - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robinson Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson Way

I AM ACTUALLY FUMING. I DON'T OWE A THING. THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT NATWEST STOLE FROM ME THROUGH PPI THAT MESSED THINGS UP FOR ME AND STILL DIDN'T GIVE BACK AND NOW THEY GET THESE HARRASSING BASTARDS TO EXTORT EVEN MORE FROM ME. THIS IS CRIMINAL AND RUINING MY LIFE. JUST FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE. MULTIPLE CALLS TO MY HOME AND MOBILE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY AS WELL AS CONSTANT BOMBARDMENT OF LETTTERS. STOP IT AND TELL NATWEST TO PAY MY MONEY BACK IT'S THE OTHER WAY ROUND GO HASSLE NATWEST THE ROBBING GREEDY RICH BASTARDS!!!!!!!!

Re: robinson way

Please get Robinson Way reported for harrassment it's criminal and making my life a fucking misery.

Comment

I have a stack of letters they have sent and records of phone calls to home and mobile phone too. If you work for Robinson Way and ever read this.... SHAME ON YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by HARRASSED View Post
        I have a stack of letters they have sent and records of phone calls to home and mobile phone too. If you work for Robinson Way and ever read this.... SHAME ON YOU.
        How would they like to receive calls in the middle of the night to 0161 935 2128 and all through the day harrassing? It is serious please do not do it to us Robinson Way this is not the way to act. I want this reported to the very highest level of your company. NatWest hiring you to rob me even more of the money they already stole from me through their PPI financial mess is just fucking wrong. GO HASSLE THEM FOR MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi

Welcome to AAD - try & calm down, what's going on? Are you being pursued for a debt that isn't yours? Or is something wrong re PPI? Please try & explain and we can try to help you.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Robinson Way

Welcome to AAD from me too and I've moved your posts to your own thread.

Best wishes
            IF
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
            X