GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script my son's very account - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my son's very account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my son's very account

He has a very account with £1800 outstanding , he lost his job a few months back and was unable to pay it they bombarded him with phone calls and he explained the situation , he said he would pay when he finds work, they just sad well the balance is £1800 you owe blah blah and there is a late fee charge on . He said well when i find work i will sort it out i cannot pay i have no money yet.

He has found a job now starts week after next , they phoned him again and he said he will sort it but they said it is being sent to a dca he said that's fine i will deal with it when they take it over then .

Should he wait and see what happens and then make an offer do his own dmp ?

Re: my son's very account

No need for a dmp for such a small amount. Just wait till the DCA contact him and he can offer an amount he can afford. Let us know when they make contact
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: my son's very account

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      No need for a dmp for such a small amount. Just wait till the DCA contact him and he can offer an amount he can afford. Let us know when they make contact
      Thank you , not sure it will be a lot as he is moving into his own place in January so probably be about a fiver a month not sure they will be happy about that, he pays £10 a month to the tax man because he was silly and didn't take advise from his dad about tax returns and he got a huge fine , so that will go down on the letter when he makes an offer and is a priority .

thanks SXGuy i will let you know what happens .

Comment

Working...
      X