GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Notice on IS site Re: Online forms - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notice on IS site Re: Online forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice on IS site Re: Online forms

Notice on IS site Re: Online forms

This Online Forms Service provided by The Insolvency Service which allows for the electronic completion of bankruptcy winding up petitions and statements of affairs will be phased out from Friday 3 September 2010.

As of Friday 3 September 2010 the facility to register as a new user on the system will be removed. Users who already have an account and are able to log in to this facility should not start new cases after 5pm, Friday 3 September.

Cases that are already being processed must be completed as soon as possible after that date. To ensure that information is not lost, please ensure you complete all forms by 5pm, Friday 26 November 2010.

Users can find the Microsoft Word versions of the forms available on our website and they can be accessed by selecting the following link Statutory and Insolvency-related forms link.

The documents can still be completed on a computer and saved as working files before they are printed and taken to the Court.The system will be shut down on Tuesday 30 November 2010 and for reasons of Data Protection, any stored data will be deleted.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Bankruptcy News

I wonder why this is? Does anyone know?

Reading that you can still access the forms online and save as you go is good know and really the removal of submitting doesn't really effect the user as BR's had to printout their own copies anyway.

Just wondering what the thinking must be behind it?

Comment

Dear Sir / Madam

CHANGE TO INSOLVENCY SERVICE IT

Further to our two previous updates, there has been a further delay to the rollout of the new ISCIS system. The period that the systems will be unavailable has been delayed. At this time, it is not possible to give a new date for the start of the period of unavailability, but we will confirm this as soon as this becomes known.

I apologise for this delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any queries, please contact the Insolvency Enquiry Line on 0845 602 9848.

Yours faithfully

The Enabling the Future Team
      Is it actually anything to do with this????

Comment

no, its basically a budget cut, The OFS never really worked how it was intended which was to fill and submit the forms which would then be accessable to the OR staff. That would have cut down on work and meant that you would not have to print them off yourself. In reality it never really connected properly with the OR IT systems and didint download properly. The OR cant see the online forms like you can when you log in, all they got a few fields that were populated from the data you put in, this often appeared wrong and had to be re typed in anyway. I think it was hoped that the new IT systems would work better with it but with all the money now dissapearing from budgets, it has to go. It doesent provide the OR with a significant time saving and costs money to maintain considering that it has to comply with all the DPA regulations.

So in short to expensive and didint work very well, a good idea though. Im sure something like it will be back one day as surely everything will be digital in the future :-)

Comment

I knew you would tell me k thanks as always.

Comment

your welcome

Comment

Working...
            X