GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [Video] Bailiffs' illegal eviction defeated! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Bailiffs' illegal eviction defeated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Bailiffs' illegal eviction defeated!

This is half an hour long but the gist of it is that court bailiffs turn up to a house to attempt an eviction. The people resisting the eviction attempt were pretty clued up and discovered that the paperwork was defective. A lot of argument ensues, the police arrive and, well, if you don't want to watch the whole video, skip to 24' and beyond.

THE PEOPLE v THE BANKS: Conviction beats Eviction - YouTube
    Last edited by evilcartman; 14 February 2013, 23:54. Reason: Youtube embedding not working for some reason so have changed to a normal link

Re: [Video] Bailiffs' illegal eviction defeated!

Awesome. Love it

That bailiff; god I wanna smack him in the teeth. How that bloke (loz) stayed calm is beyond me. He'd (bailiff ) be eating his teeth if he spoke to me like that

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just watched this via another link and goes to show what can be achieved if armed with the right info.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
        Just watched this via another link and goes to show what can be achieved if armed with the right info.
        What a shame the police did not arrest the balliff for tresspass,the head and threatning behaviour then his mates could of been sent round to evict the bastard when he couldnt pay his mortgage.

Comment

It does make you wonder who trains the court appointed baliffs and I wonder if the baliffs got in trouble for their actions after this????

Comment

an interesting watch...I wouldnt be held responsible for what happened to the baliff what a tosser!

Comment

I've just watched the entire clip and am shocked by what I saw. Its a damning indication of how the law is being abused on a daily basis by corporations.

What is also shocking is when you start to consider the level of violence that probably would have been used had the bailiffs not been filmed, or had there not been several people to support the Bird family and stand up to them.

I hope that the bird family do take legal action against the bailiff concerned in relation to his actions on that day and send a message out that these people still need to do things in the correct way, and to the letter of the law, otherwise they are no better than thugs in suits.

Best wishes to the Bird family and thanks for sharing their experience with everyone on youtube. The experience must have been very intimidating and frightening for them.

SnV
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Its a rather uplifting video.

Using the law against the bully banks. The law isnt there for them to ignore when they dont like.

Like some of slides were saying I think the time is coming when people realise how much we all get shafted by these organisations.

The public awareness is growing.

As one great Roman said

You control Rome if you control the mob.

Consumer trinkets are the games and bread of todays world. They control the mob via consumerism so control todays Rome.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                  Its a rather uplifting video.

Using the law against the bully banks. The law isnt there for them to ignore when they dont like.

Like some of slides were saying I think the time is coming when people realise how much we all get shafted by these organisations.

The public awareness is growing.

As one great Roman said

You control Rome if you control the mob.

Consumer trinkets are the games and bread of todays world. They control the mob via consumerism so control todays Rome.
                  I think a question that needs to be answered is why were the bailiffs so obstructive in allowing the paperwork to be seen?

Is it because they are just so arrogant that they think they could flash some bits of letterheaded paper and people will step aside.

Or, is it because they have been instructed not to let people see the paperwork because they are frightened that it may be found defective, or, worse the KNOW it is defective.

Its lucky that the sergeant who attended the scene seemed to have a lot of common sense (which seems to be in rare supply in some police forces) and was not going to be instructed by the bailiff at the scene (unlike the constable who seemed to be more inclined to side with the bailiff).
                  "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

*iggs was a right c**t let alone look like a cunt (Did you notice him try to look official with his badge on his shoulder with black wasitcoast like an officer in uniform - mind you the off putting was he was chain smoking - that gave it away - wonder if he has deed from cancer yet) as much as "twiddle dee and Dum" near to the end climbing over the fence the opposite end of the garden, Hang on wasn't it 3 of them? the '3 Stooges' nope it there was 4 - "The Golden Girls and the Gardener"

Ice Cool Scouser - 'The Dude'
                    Last edited by 5corpio; 15 February 2013, 10:48.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                      *iggs was a right c**t let alone look like a cunt (Did you notice him try to look official with his badge on his shoulder with black wasitcoast like an officer in uniform - mind you the off putting was he was chain smoking - that gave it away - wonder if he has deed from cancer yet) as much as "twiddle dee and Dum" near to the end climbing over the fence the opposite end of the garden, Hang on wasn't it 3 of them? the '3 Stooges' nope it there was 4 - "The Golden Girls and the Gardener"

Ice Cool Scouser - 'The Dude'
                      Yes and did you notice how one went over the one fence while the other went over the other to try to get behind the peaceful objectors.

And they were prepared to do that after already being cautioned to walk away by the police, with the police present, and while being filmed.

So you know what they would have been prepared to do should that presence not been there.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
                        I think a question that needs to be answered is why were the bailiffs so obstructive in allowing the paperwork to be seen?

Is it because they are just so arrogant that they think they could flash some bits of letterheaded paper and people will step aside.

Or, is it because they have been instructed not to let people see the paperwork because they are frightened that it may be found defective, or, worse the KNOW it is defective.

Its lucky that the sergeant who attended the scene seemed to have a lot of common sense (which seems to be in rare supply in some police forces) and was not going to be instructed by the bailiff at the scene (unlike the constable who seemed to be more inclined to side with the bailiff).
                        I think the answer lies right here in this website. Its arrogance that the little man will fight back.

For every person who finds a website like this just think of the thousands who suffer in silence.

Also think of the consumer websites out there and think where one in particular is heading. And no not talking CAG here.

I had reason to post on there last week because someone was asking a question about something I have inside knowledge of.

I was jumped on by numerous posters almost calling me a liar for saying the bank could possibly not be telling the truth.

I posted back with the facts of why I knew the bank wasnt telling the truth because they hadnt in my actual case. I had the facts and challenged the bank loving posters to prove I was wrong.

My post was taken down but the criticisms of me were allowed to stay.

So the help and advice that I know to be fact were taken down and the posts saying the banks dont lie were allowed to stay.

Infested with bank apologists who want you to use both sides of the loo paper now just so they get the money.

Comment

You didn't post in MSE and get trolled by those that never do wrong

I always bitch at their twatty leader on twitter. He started a poll on horse meat.

It's vile. Regardless of cost or taste the fact is when you buy beef you feckin expect beef. He's there trying to make money from a silly poll.
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                            I think the answer lies right here in this website. Its arrogance that the little man will fight back.

For every person who finds a website like this just think of the thousands who suffer in silence.

Also think of the consumer websites out there and think where one in particular is heading. And no not talking CAG here.

I had reason to post on there last week because someone was asking a question about something I have inside knowledge of.

I was jumped on by numerous posters almost calling me a liar for saying the bank could possibly not be telling the truth.

I posted back with the facts of why I knew the bank wasnt telling the truth because they hadnt in my actual case. I had the facts and challenged the bank loving posters to prove I was wrong.

My post was taken down but the criticisms of me were allowed to stay.

So the help and advice that I know to be fact were taken down and the posts saying the banks dont lie were allowed to stay.

Infested with bank apologists who want you to use both sides of the loo paper now just so they get the money.

Wonder if the web site you suggest being jumped on is the one I gave up on ages ago, as no matter what the subject was, Trolls immoderately jumped in and crucified the poster?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              You didn't post in MSE and get trolled by those that never do wrong

I always bitch at their twatty leader on twitter. He started a poll on horse meat.

It's vile. Regardless of cost or taste the fact is when you buy beef you feckin expect beef. He's there trying to make money from a silly poll.
                              Sadly I did. So I PM'd the poster to come here but aint seen them.

I am probably banned lol but there you go teach me to go wandering from the best.

But you do need every once in a while to go and see how even on forums the people are being manipulated.

Makes me realise what a good place this is. It allows us to be us and the advice is second to none.

Comment

Working...
                              X