GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Getting myself out of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting myself out of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debrag
    replied
    Originally posted by debrag View Post
    Debt 11 David Lloyd
    Opened: August 2016
    Type: Gym
    Current Balance: £582
    Last payment: £1.00 | July 2018
    Last fill payment: July 2016
    Arrangement: Reduced payments
    Owner: ARC
    ARC if I don't pay start phoning, can I send the do not phone letter now?
    August - received email + letter agreeing on a payment plan of £1 a month, I didn't agreed to this as I told them the agreement was £0.
    August - receiving calls every day/other day - ignoring - harassment letter has been sent
    Just received a letter from ARC due to me not making payments. It's a 'we can refer the matter to our solicitors...to prepare a county court claim...', 'could apply for a formal judgement against you...'.
    What is my next move?

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Getting really confused now credit resource solutions and credit resolution services call themselves CRS! Thought I'd sorted out the payments from credit resource solutions leaving my bank but another payment went out this month. This is an investigation going on with the bank, I'm getting nowhere with the company themselves. Oh and they appear to have no details for me on record, at any of my last 3 addresses
    Last edited by debrag; 30 August 2018, 19:11.

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Debt 11 David Lloyd
    Opened: August 2016
    Current Balance: £582
    Last fill payment: July 2016
    Arrangement: Reduced payments
    Owner: ARC
    ARC if I don't pay start phoning, can I send the do not phone letter now?
    August - received email + letter agreeing on a payment plan of £1 a month, I didn't agreed to this as I told them the agreement was £0.
    August - receiving calls every day/other day - ignoring - harassment letter has been sent
    As above I am now receiving calls every day/other day

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied
    Anyone had any dealing with ARC? Before when I hadn't paid them they phoned me which I don't want them to do.

Which of your debts is ARC chasing?

Di

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    So unable to edit or quote since the issues with the site. - EDIT: can how edit.

Natwest OD - balance now £799 according to my credit report. It looks like the interested on the loan has been paid off the OD instead.
    Natwest loan - yearly statement received
    Last edited by debrag; 18 August 2018, 12:47.

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Debt 4 JD WIlliams
    Opened: June 2013
    Type: Catalogue
    Current Balance: £1740
    Last fill payment: December 2017
    Arrangement: DMP till May 2018
    Owner: JD Williams
    March - Payment arrangement confirmation for Payplan's DMP, not longer using them.
    July - Received arrears letter and fact sheet from FCA

August - Received letter stating they haven't received payment from Payplan etc etc I have an overdue payment of £78.16. Will it carry on like this forever or will they eventually default?
    They have finally sent me a letter saying they have cancelled my Payplan agreement. About time.

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    I don't I'm afraid.

Leave a comment:

• Warwick65
    replied
    Maybe an obvious question but do you have any copies of old CRA reports?

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Debt 12 QQ

Opened: January 2012
    Type: PDL
    Current Balance: £481
    Last payment: £1.00 | February 2016
    Last fill payment: £110 | February 2012
    Arrangement: None
    Owner: Lantern

Fell of credit report May 2018, MMF/Lantern send email January 2018, payment set up for £2 a month, last payment June 2018, SAR letter sent, received all documentation including a breakdown and CCA. Full payment was £722 as stated in the CCA but on account info in SAR letter interest is £590, so that's £368 in extra charges . Have paid Lantern £8.

Email tennis - notice of overdue payment, payment plan offer, unable to afford payments
    Email - notice of formal complaint, payment plan offered by QQ, ignored
    Email - debt referral - ARC

Back to QQ
    Balance recieved via email - balance 695, 170 received from ARC - £499 in default
    Overdue payment emails

Overdue payment emails
    Loan balance requested - nothing received

Overdue payment emails - only 2 this time
    Notice of sale

Notice of assignment - MMF
    Repayment plan confirmation
    Fell off credit report

SAR sent + documents received
    Repayment plan closed by me
    August - Email from QQ to let me know the investigation into my complaint is still on going. Been 1 month since I sent the SAR request. It was sent as a irresponsible lending complaint.

---

How do I show evidence of irresponsible lending when all PDLs bar one (LS) have fallen off my credit file? Would I just be using the QQ data?

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
    In the notes are there mentions of default notices or anything. SARs are not always easy to read

I am sure you have explained this but this debt is Lending Stream but you have put type of debt 'Gym' is that just a typo or something else
    Yes gym is a typo.

All the notes show are letters/emails sent between them and me. It's just a spreadsheet with everything listed.

- please call regarding the overdue balance
    - you have been sent statement of accounts
    - I am in dispute
    - you have been sent LendDEF250513.pdf - appears I've been sent it twice, no clue what this letter is and it's not been sent with the SAR.

Leave a comment:

• Warwick65
    replied
    In the notes are there mentions of default notices or anything. SARs are not always easy to read

I am sure you have explained this but this debt is Lending Stream but you have put type of debt 'Gym' is that just a typo or something else

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Debt 14 Lending Stream
    Opened: February 2012
    Current Balance: £86
    Last payment: Unknown
    Last fill payment: 2012
    Arrangement: None
    Owner: Credit Resource Solutions

In dispute, LS claim balance is still 134

Deleted emails
    Confused this debt with one above
    CRS sent back to LS

Possibly SB March 2019
    SAR request sent
    August - received SAR documentation which is basically nothing. 2 screen shots of my details and an excel spreadsheet of notes. Not default, CCA, statement of account, no payments etc. Should I just ignore all letters from credit resource solutions?

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

If your last full (i.e. contractual) payment for this J D Williams catalogue account was in December 2017, you should have been sent a Default Notice then (were you?) and the account should be showing as defaulted on your CRA file.

It only feels like it goes on forever, but the calls/letters will eventually stop

Di
    No default notice that I remember but will go have a look in a min. Also it's not defaulted on my CRA file:

December was AA (1)
    January was AA (2)
    February was OK
    March was DM (uc)
    April was DM (uc)
    May was DM (uc)
    June was DM (1)

I went to Payplan in December/January, went self-managed February, stopped paying July.

It's the same as Very who I hear never like to default.

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied

August - Received letter stating they haven't received payment from Payplan etc etc I have an overdue payment of £78.16. Will it carry on like this forever or will they eventually default?
    If your last full (i.e. contractual) payment for this J D Williams catalogue account was in December 2017, you should have been sent a Default Notice then (were you?) and the account should be showing as defaulted on your CRA file.

It only feels like it goes on forever, but the calls/letters will eventually stop

Di

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Anyone had any dealing with ARC? Before when I hadn't paid them they phoned me which I don't want them to do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X