GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Getting myself out of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting myself out of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debrag
    replied
    Originally posted by debrag View Post
    Debt 3 Very
    Opened: December 2016
    Type: Catalogue
    Current Balance: £767
    Last payment: £1.00 | July 2018
    Last fill payment: November 2017
    Arrangement: DMP / Not paying May 2018
    Owner: Very (NCO) / Lowell
    December - NCO letter, 'we are acting on behalf of Shop Direct'

January - Very statement
    March - NCO letter, Notice of Sums of Arrears under CCA 1974
    March - NCO letter, Total outstanding letter
    March - NCO letter, Confirmation of the following payment arrangement (£1)
    May - NCO letter - Concerns regarding overdue account
    June - Very statement
    July - Statement received along with arrears letter and fact sheet
    September - Credit limit has been reduced to £850.
    October - Received secure letter via email / message on account letting me know 'we appear to have not received your most recent payment' and that I have £401.13 in arrears
    November - Received secure letter via email / message on account letting me know 'we appear to have not received your most recent payment', overdue payment is for £426.80.
    December - Received secure letter via email ;The Customer Arrears Support Team need to speak to you, please get in touch.' Overdue amount of £450.67.
    December - Received secure 'please contact us' letter. 'You are seriously in arrears'.
    January - Received statement. Balance £767.73, min payment £493.50, arrears £472.87

January - Default notice received. In breach of arrears of £472.87 to be paid before 30th Jan 2019. Further enforcement action to be taken if not paid. Full balance is £767.73.
    Februrary - Welcome letter received from Lowell, along with assignment letter from Very/.Shop direct
    May - Received 'your payment is overdue' letter
    June - Received a 20% discount offer.
    July - Received an overdue payment letter
    July - Another 20% off settlement letter recieved
    Receiving multiple texts asking to contact them urgently, also recieved an 20% off offer letter, everything ignored.

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Can you also answer my previous question about any Default Notice please.

Di
    I don't have a DN either via post or email, though the SAR from QQ produced a csv file detailing emails, one states they have sent one out.

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied

It's the same CCA that I have been sent from Lantern & QQ already which Niddy has seen and says is enforceable.

Can you also answer my previous question about any Default Notice please.

I notice you don't say they've produced a Default Notice. Have they?

Di

Di

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied

If you've been sent a credit agreement you need to email it to Niddy for an opinion of whether it's enforceable or not using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Di
    It's the same CCA that I have been sent from Lantern & QQ already which Niddy has seen and says is enforceable.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Debt 12 QQ
    Opened: January 2012
    Type: PDL
    Current Balance: £481
    Last payment: £1.00 | February 2016
    Last fill payment: £110 | February 2012
    Arrangement: None
    Owner: Lantern
    Fell of credit report May 2018, MMF/Lantern send email January 2018, payment set up for £2 a month, last payment June 2018, SAR letter sent, received all documentation including a breakdown and CCA. Full payment was £722 as stated in the CCA but on account info in SAR letter interest is £590, so that's £368 in extra charges . Have paid Lantern £8.

Email tennis - notice of overdue payment, payment plan offer, unable to afford payments
    Email - notice of formal complaint, payment plan offered by QQ, ignored
    Email - debt referral - ARC

Back to QQ
    Balance recieved via email - balance 695, 170 received from ARC - £499 in default
    Overdue payment emails

Overdue payment emails
    Loan balance requested - nothing received

Overdue payment emails - only 2 this time
    Notice of sale

Notice of assignment - MMF
    Repayment plan confirmation
    Fell off credit report

SAR sent + documents received
    Repayment plan closed by me
    August - Received response about my irresponsible lending claim and it was too long ago now.
    September - starting to receive calls, no letters or emails

April - Received letter/email for an outstanding balance of £481.16. Subject 'we're about to take action, contact us today'.
    April - Received letter via email '
    we will now instruct our solicitors to commence recovery action...f we do not hear from you within the next 7 days we will be left with no alternative but to refer your account to Moriarty Law Limited.'
    May - Received Letter of Claim from Moriarty Law giving me 30 days to return the form
    May - CCA request sent to Lantern and coy to Moriarty Law
    June - Received copy of cca from Lantern + final demand letter from Moriarty Law
    June - Letter received from Moriarty Law requesting my cca from their client. Account on hold & collection activity suspended

June - Received statement of account, assignment letter (not letter headed paper) and cca. Cover letter mentions that they have confirmed the bank details to where the loan went?? I am to discuss payment within 30 days,

If you've been sent a credit agreement you need to email it to Niddy for an opinion of whether it's enforceable or not using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Di

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Debt 12 QQ
    Fell of credit report May 2018, MMF/Lantern send email January 2018, payment set up for £2 a month, last payment June 2018, SAR letter sent, received all documentation including a breakdown and CCA. Full payment was £722 as stated in the CCA but on account info in SAR letter interest is £590, so that's £368 in extra charges . Have paid Lantern £8.

Email tennis - notice of overdue payment, payment plan offer, unable to afford payments

Back to QQ
    Balance recieved via email - balance 695, 170 received from ARC - £499 in default
    Overdue payment emails

Overdue payment emails

Notice of sale

Fell off credit report

August - Received response about my irresponsible lending claim and it was too long ago now.

April - Received letter/email for an outstanding balance of £481.16. Subject 'we're about to take action, contact us today'.
    we will now instruct our solicitors to commence recovery action...f we do not hear from you within the next 7 days we will be left with no alternative but to refer your account to Moriarty Law Limited.'
    May - Received Letter of Claim from Moriarty Law giving me 30 days to return the form
    June - Received copy of cca from Lantern + final demand letter from Moriarty Law
    June - Letter received from Moriarty Law requesting my cca from their client. Account on hold & collection activity suspended

June - Received statement of account, assignment letter (not letter headed paper) and cca. Cover letter mentions that they have confirmed the bank details to where the loan went?? I am to discuss payment within 30 days,
    Does this mean they have to send a new letter of claim. I'm all ready to send them my DMP information should I just do that?

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Debt 12 QQ

Back to QQ
    Overdue payment emails

Overdue payment emails

Notice of sale

Fell off credit report

Letter received in reply to the copy of the cca request I sent to Lantern. They have referred it to their clients. £1 payment is not needed.

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Debt 3 Very

January - Very statement
    June - Very statement
    October - Received secure letter via email / message on account letting me know 'we appear to have not received your most recent payment' and that I have £401.13 in arrears
    November - Received secure letter via email / message on account letting me know 'we appear to have not received your most recent payment', overdue payment is for £426.80.
    December - Received secure letter via email ;The Customer Arrears Support Team need to speak to you, please get in touch.' Overdue amount of £450.67.
    December - Received secure 'please contact us' letter. 'You are seriously in arrears'.
    January - Received statement. Balance £767.73, min payment £493.50, arrears £472.87

January - Default notice received. In breach of arrears of £472.87 to be paid before 30th Jan 2019. Further enforcement action to be taken if not paid. Full balance is £767.73.
    Februrary - Welcome letter received from Lowell, along with assignment letter from Very/.Shop direct
    July - Received an overdue payment letter
    Another overdue payment letter received - ignored

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Debt 12 QQ

Back to QQ
    Overdue payment emails

Overdue payment emails

Notice of sale

Fell off credit report

Pre-action/letter of claim form returned to Moriarty Law, cca's to be scanned & sent to Niddy.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Moriarty Law and sent me a new letter giving me 16 days to reply to them or they will go to court. The 30 days from their last letter isn't up yet and I've have no reply to my cca from Lantern, maybe this is due to them receiving the copy of the cca request I sent them.
    Could this be because there are 16 days until the end of the 30 days deadline to respond to their Letter of Claim?

My suggestion is you should reply to it now. Tick Box D to say you dispute the debt, and give the reason as non compliance with your s 77/79 CCA Request.

Did you send a copy of your Request to Moriarty Law? If not then enclose a copy of it with your response to the L of C.

Also ask for a copy of the Default Notice and any Notice of Assignment if this debt was sold on.

Di

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Cant quote on mobile. Moriarty Law and sent me a new letter giving me 16 days to reply to them or they will go to court. The 30 days from their last letter isn't up yet and I've have no reply to my cca from Lantern, maybe this is due to them receiving the copy of the cca request I sent them.

Leave a comment:

replied

Did you get help with your Irresponsible Lending complaint to QQ?

Read this on Debt Camel's website to see if that explains things for you in case they were being dismissive without good reason and you could now refer your complaint to the FOS > https://debtcamel.co.uk/quickquid-payday-loan-refunds/

^^^^ Did you see this post?

I've replied to your email. Can you reply to mine please

Di

Leave a comment:

• debrag
    replied
    Debt 3 Very

January - Very statement
    June - Very statement

Just going to sit and wait for a better offer.

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    Nik Nik

Hello and welcome to AAD can I suggest you start your own thread/Diary. giving as much information about it. so we can help.

https://all-about-debt.co.uk/forum/f...consumer-forum,

click on the red new topic link, and start your thread
    have a read of some of the post to get an idea of what info we may need.

Leave a comment:

• Nik nik
    replied
    Hello Di,

I would like to get some help with my debt and don’t know where to post, I subscribed also for AAD+
    Please help

Leave a comment:

Working...
X