Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compayuk

Morning!

Don't know if this is the right section to post, sorry if I am wrong.

Any body heard about these guys?http://www.compayuk.co.uk/faqs/sds.html

Received an advertising email from them, out of curiosity, opened and read

These guys sounds scary!!
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Re: Compayuk

Originally posted by bobogosing View Post
    Morning!

Don't know if this is the right section to post, sorry if I am wrong.

Any body heard about these guys?http://www.compayuk.co.uk/faqs/sds.html

Received an advertising email from them, out of curiosity, opened and read

These guys sounds scary!!
    I bet they are sat there doing the same with their 2 staff - saying, wow - have you seen AAD - they sound scary, we'd best hope the people we threaten don't use AAD cos they'd eat us alive

pssst - why do you think we have had EVERY single SD claim issued against any member here wiped? (you cannot utilise the BR system for consumer debt) - as Lowell and others found out
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Seems to be a commercial service for businesses such as building contractors?

ComPay UK is a group service provided by the UK Confederation of Commercial Contractors(UKCCC). We are the UK's number 1 provider of independent and locally approved commercial contractors and services.
      ComPay's Commercial Protection Guarantee provides[COLOR=#(color)] businesses [/COLOR]and contractors with financial security on any job, project or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
        Seems to be a commercial service for businesses such as building contractors?
        a self employed / sole trader using their own name would classify the same as an individual debtor

They aren't even FCA regulated I don't think - am trying to find their Interim Reg Number...
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

"95% success rate for undisputed debts" ...that doesn't sound all that good for undisputed debts.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            I bet they are sat there doing the same with their 2 staff - saying, wow - have you seen AAD - they sound scary, we'd best hope the people we threaten don't use AAD cos they'd eat us alive

pssst - why do you think we have had EVERY single SD claim issued against any member here wiped? (you cannot utilise the BR system for consumer debt) - as Lowell and others found out
            Phew!!! Feel much better xx
            Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle!

Comment

Working...
            X