GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Experian Credit Score, ZERO? HOW?! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experian Credit Score, ZERO? HOW?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experian Credit Score, ZERO? HOW?!

Hi guys,

My fiance and I are moving out and I've just checked my credit report and it's score is now 0, it was like 156 before, but I have positives on my credit report, not just negatives. Yes more negatives than positives but still, surely it should be more than 0?!

Thanks

TM

TibetanMonk
    On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Re: Experian Credit Score, ZERO? HOW?!

Don't worry. It's a meaningless number relevant to no lender. Likely CIFAS / Missing Electoral data.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Don't worry. It's a meaningless number relevant to no lender. Likely CIFAS / Missing Electoral data.....
      I'm registered on the electoral roll, I've just applied for virgin media for our new home and they do a credit check, surely because of the score they'll automatically decline it? My estate agents are also doing a credit check, surely this'll be hindered aswell?

TM

TibetanMonk
      On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

The tenant credit check only gets public data (ccj etc). The Virgin isn't that strict but may ask for a deposit. If they say no join Sky - no credit check performed plus you get 50% deals etc just now.

If the credit check comes back bad just say you had a good job (got credit you could afford then but not now) etc, recession hit and you're paying it back as and when you can. They'll usually accept that (tenant credit check).
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          The tenant credit check only gets public data (ccj etc). The Virgin isn't that strict but may ask for a deposit. If they say no join Sky - no credit check performed plus you get 50% deals etc just now.

If the credit check comes back bad just say you had a good job (got credit you could afford then but not now) etc, recession hit and you're paying it back as and when you can. They'll usually accept that (tenant credit check).
          Niddy, I love you.

Calmed my worry.

I also have my grandfather as a guarantor as well if needed.

TibetanMonk
          On Debt Row

Comment

Guarantor shouldn't be necessary. Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X