GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Complaint with Ombudsman - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complaint with Ombudsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint with Ombudsman

Evening guys

Can any one help me? Or no of any good templates for setting out a final report, subject to an ombudsman review making clear your case, appealing adjudicators decision and setting out fees and charges and costs ? Also when setting out unfair fees etc do you apply statutory interest when first charge mortgage?

Re: Complaint with Ombudsman

Originally posted by Shadowfax View Post
    Can any one help me? Or no of any good templates for setting out a final report, subject to an ombudsman review making clear your case, appealing adjudicators decision and setting out fees and charges and costs ? Also when setting out unfair fees etc do you apply statutory interest when first charge mortgage?
    Shadowfax. Am I right in thinking this thread is to do with your Santander repossession and eviction warrant problem in your other thread?

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...nd-help-needed

I think you didn't get any replies to your thread at the time because your question was so general. I'm sorry I didn't help but I wasn't on the forum at the time.

Can you update what stage your FOS complaint has reached. In January you posted a question about how to appeal an adjudicator's decision so did you do that? After the first decision from an adjudicator you have 14 days to offer more information for them to consider (you can request more time if you need it). If you don't accept the next decision then you can refer it to an Ombudsman for a final Decision which is binding on the firm (lender) but is not binding on you. You don't need to have any new information to offer because all you're saying in effect is that you believe the Adjudicator got it wrong. Obviously it helps if you can explain exactly why you think they got it wrong. You have to make the request for an escalation within three months, but if you didn't do it at the time you may be able to appeal on the grounds that you were seeking further information and you may still be able to do this.

Let me know what stage you have reached with the FOS

Comment

Working...
    X