GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script where have my CCJ's gone? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where have my CCJ's gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where have my CCJ's gone?

When I checked in 2010 my two CCJ's were listed on Equifax. I have re checked again and they are nowhere to be seen?

Re: where have my CCJ's gone?

CCJs only last 6 years on your files though if you have moved it can cause them to temporarily disappear
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

The real test is to check trust online.

This stores all ccj's and orders and is much more accurate than equifax.

---> CCJs, court orders & fines - Search yourself and others - Trust Online
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

They were both granted in December 2008 so I guess they should still be recorded. Might look at the trust website if I really need to know when they truly drop off.

Comment

Dec 2014 ie after 6yrs unless you haven't been paying them of course in which case they'll fall off cra file but not necessarily trust online.

Trust online is the proper way to check. CRA's are out of touch with reality.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Am I being thick, but if the defaults were recorded in 2006 then would they have dropped off now?

Comment

They were the ccj's I was talking defaults

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
                They were the ccj's I was talking defaults
                a ccj will always outlive a default as you must be defaulted before they can get a ccj lol

Basically, to check CCJ's go to trust online. Even if your CRA shows nothing Trust may do and 90% of lenders search Trust when assessing credit and this can lead to a CIFAS (Cat 4 - Refused) so never rely on what your credit files show.

Comment

Working...
                X