GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Where has my debt gone !!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where has my debt gone !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has my debt gone !!!

hiya :hello
    i have logged on to my experian account and my halifax credit card account which has a balance of 13000.00
    has gone!! :confusing it is now showing as settled also my natwest credit card is showing as settled aswell. both of these accounts have recently been defaulted is this gone for good? or will the debt re- appear once some type of dca gets their fithy mits on it
    thanks inadvance
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Re: Where has my debt gone !!!

It will reappear when the assignment is complete (with the DCA details).....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      It will reappear when the assignment is complete (with the DCA details).....
      Aha, thanks. OH's Halifax account was suddenly shown as satisfied. So I guess he just waits now until a DCA shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Molly View Post
        Aha, thanks. OH's Halifax account was suddenly shown as satisfied. So I guess he just waits now until a DCA shows up.
        Or for the staff at Halifax

to find the head extracting device.

Comment

Ah that explains why my OH said the other day that according toEquifax one of his debts had disappeared too! Obviously been sold on to some scumbag outfit DCA... I wonder who. I have a feeling he said that was Halifax, but it could have been one of several

Edit.. apparently it's Barclaycard. Wonder who's bought that then.
          Last edited by MustGetStraigh; 17 June 2011, 16:24.
          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Working...
          X