GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Returned Good Not Received Back - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returned Good Not Received Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned Good Not Received Back

ok DD bought something from Jack Wills ...I didn't fit so we returned them with proof of posting.

Fast forwards .....Jack Wills are now saying the good were never received back

We paid by CC .....£ 46 ish

Anything I can do ?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Returned Good Not Received Back

Couple of thoughts:

Can you claim against the credit card company?

As you have proof of postage then I would put it to them that they have received it, and the burden of proof is on them to show it hasn't.

Do they have an official complaints route?
    "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post

Can you claim against the credit card company?

As you have proof of postage then I would put it to them that they have received it, and the burden of proof is on them to show it hasn't.

Do they have an official complaints route?
      that was my first thought ....

they say things must be returned by track n trace .....which we didn't do .......

only proof of ......

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
        that was my first thought ....

they say things must be returned by track n trace .....which we didn't do .......

only proof of ......
        Another thought...

You may have a chance claiming from Royal Mail though max you could claim would be £20:

http://www.royalmail.com/personal/he...olicy-for-loss
        "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

I'm just doing the claim for Royal Mail as we returned a package that they say wasn't received got a form from post office ,we didn't do tracking either ,post office lose loads of parcels every day

Comment

Working...
          X