GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( howard and cohen and co ) v kevsam - Issued 22 April 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( howard and cohen and co ) v kevsam - Issued 22 April 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( howard and cohen and co ) v kevsam - Issued 22 April 2016

Your AAD Forum Username

kevsam

Name of Claimant

hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

howard and cohen and co

Claim Issue Date

22 April 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

26 April 2016

Details of Claim

hi a old debt has just caught up with me from 7 years ago i got a letter 5 weeks ago saying i owed money from 2010 i belive i dont and told them to send me proof that was that till yesterday i reciced a photo coppied claim form

Re: hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( howard and cohen and co ) v kevsam - Issued 22 April 2016

please can you advise me from hear as i have a great credit history and a ccj would destory it i have no funds to pay the moneys

Comment

Re: hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( howard and cohen and co ) v kevsam - Issued 22 April 2016

I should remove the pic of the claim!!
      You need I suggest to send a copy of this to PlanB. ASAP

Comment

Hello Kevsam and to AAD.

Can you email me using planb@all-about-debt.co.uk and we'll get cracking on dealing with this.

I've seen your claim form and I hope I have removed it because all your personal details were showing.

Was this originally a current account with an overdraft or a credit card? Judging by the agreement reference number it may have been a bank account or possibly a personal loan.

When you email me we'll go over everything.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by Kevsam View Post
          Details of Claim

a old debt has just caught up with me from 7 years ago i got a letter 5 weeks ago saying i owed money from 2010 i belive i dont and told them to send me proof that was that till yesterday i reciced a photo coppied claim form
          ^ ^ ^ ^ I've just spotted this important detail.

Is there a chance this debt may be statute barred?

Plan B x

Comment

no september 2010 was last payment

Comment

No worries. Worth a try.

Hoist will have plenty of other things to worry about though

So have you ever sent a CCA Request for this account and who was the original creditor?

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                No worries. Worth a try.

Hoist will have plenty of things to worry about though

So have you ever sent a CCA Request for this account and who was the original creditor?

Plan B x
                Hi no i havent sent that request as of yet

Comment

no i havent sent that request as of yet
                  Okay then do that now.

Send it to Howard Cohen with a £1 postal order by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Here's the template letter > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495038

Read it and then add/change your own details before you send it.

We've established this may have been a loan not a credit card. It also appears to have been assigned twice since the account was opened many moons ago with HFC Bank.

Thank you for your emails.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    Okay then do that now.

Send it to Howard Cohen with a £1 postal order by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Here's the template letter > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495038

Read it and then add/change your own details before you send it.

We've established this may have been a loan not a credit card. It also appears to have been assigned twice since the account was opened many moons ago with HFC Bank.

Thank you for your emails.

Plan B x
                    a must do send Recorded Delivery 1st class
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi i will do this to night
                      and a masive thankyou for you help i feel like a weight has been liffted just chatting to you
                      speake soon

Comment

hi i will do this to night
                        and a masive thankyou for you help i feel like a weight has been liffted just chatting to you
                        speake soon
                        Letter completed will post tomoz

Comment

Letter completed will post tomoz
                          Great. Let the games begin

Plan B x

Comment

When did you open this account?

Could it have been a Dixons Retail Store Card (something you said in an email) which had an interest free period but interest could kick in (backdated) if you missed a payment?

Was there PPI on this account?

Plan B x

Comment

update letter sent to day with 1 pound postal order and i sent it 1st class singed for
                              Between 2003-2006 I think it was a hire purchase over 3 years
                              But my wife lost her job in 2006 just before we wher due to get married and got in s mess with money I was paying a few quid a month to them last payment I paid apparently was sept
                              2010 but ther was no record on my credit file

Comment

Working...
                              X