GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( howard and cohen and co ) v kevsam - Issued 22 April 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( howard and cohen and co ) v kevsam - Issued 22 April 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( howard and cohen and co ) v kevsam - Issued 22 April 2016

Originally posted by Kevsam View Post
    letter sent to day with 1 pound postal order and i sent it 1st class singed for

Between 2003-2006 I think it was a hire purchase over 3 years
    But my wife lost her job in 2006 just before we wher due to get married and got in s mess with money I was paying a few quid a month
    Thanks for the update.

An account opened between 2003 and 2006 makes things more optimistic (no promises).

You've done everything right so far.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend with your wife.

Plan B x
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 30 April 2016, 10:19. Reason: edited.

Comment

Re: hoist portfolio holding 2 ltd ( howard and cohen and co ) v kevsam - Issued 22 April 2016

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      Thanks for the update.

An account opened between 2003 and 2006 makes things more optimistic (no promises).

You've done everything right so far.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend with your wife and we'll catch up on Tuesday. I'll call you.

Plan B x

Hi plan b Iam a bit worried as we go away on the 17 may is this going to cause problems my side we are out of the country for 2 weeks

Comment

Has this been passed to our solicitor yet?

If not, please send me an email with the claim etc and I will ensure Jo is copied in as it would only be Jo who calls you (she's our solicitor).

Thanks

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I am a bit worried as we go away on the 17 may is this going to cause problems my side we are out of the country for 2 weeks
          It shouldn't but in the meantime please ensure you email me the claim etc so I can get it passed to solicitor for assessment asap.

Thanks.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

hi just woundering what i should do next

Comment

Have you emailed the claim to Niddy and been in contact with Jo?

As you have submitted your AOS, you will have 31 days to submit your defence from the date that it was issued. Defences are usually prepared last minute to allow for new paperwork, however this will be when you are away.

Have you thought of joining AAD+ http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi thanks for the email had a crazzy week.
                i have sent my defence in using the online website

"I originally acknowledged this claim on 24th April 16 on the MCOL gateway..
                I have written to the CLAIMANT on 24 April 16 requesting documents I mentioned in a
                Statement of case under CPR 31.14. The CLAIMANT has not responded to my requests.
                I do not recognize the name Robinson way or Hoist Portfolio Holdings as any that I have dealings with in the past, and I cannot file any other defense without documents to confirm statement of case.
                I request that the court make an order that the CLAIMANT responds to my correspondence without further delay, Upon the CLAIMANT supplying this information I
                request that the court grants a further period of 21 days (from the date the information is provided) for me to amend my defence in line with the documents provided.
                I will be out of the country on holiday for 2 weeks from the 17th off may 16 to the 1st of June 16
                I further request that if the CLAIMANT does not provide the above information that the case is dismissed without delay as the case is not being actively pursued due to the CLAIMANT not providing documents requested underCPR 31.14 to support the statement of case in a timely manner."

but today i recived a letter from robinson way saying thanks for the 1 pound payment its been credited to your account the pound was for the documents
                Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 16 May 2016, 00:39. Reason: Removed personal info

Comment

hi my case has been sent to small track or mediation what happens now iam in a posision now to make a contrbution please help

Comment

my case has been sent to small track or mediation what happens now iam in a posision now to make a contrbution please help
                    Of course you'll get help

I'm guessing you've received a Directions Questionnaire. What is the deadline to file it with the court?

Please don't worry about all this as hard as that seems.

The DQ will give you the option to tick the box for Mediation which is a phone call affair. You won't have to speak to the Claimant or their solicitors because it all goes via the Mediator. It all depends on whether the Claimant is willing to agree to mediation too. You should be sent a copy of their DQ so you'll know if they've ticked that box too.

Can you clarify if you've had any response from Hoist to your CCA Request and/or from Howard Cohen in response to your CPR 31.14 request.

I hope you enjoyed your holiday. Life is about getting your priorities right coupled with complying with court deadlines!

Plan B x

Comment

hi plan b yes i can confirm i had a response from hoist they have agreed to mediation the debt comes statutory barred on the 10 September this year is it possable to delay it till then

Comment

The SB stops once a claim is issued, but if the claim is discontinued/lost by claimant then it carries on, sure other people will comment on this .?
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

hi plan b yes i can confirm i had a response from hoist they have agreed to mediation the debt comes statutory barred on the 10 September this year is it possible to delay it till then
                          If you've both agreed to Mediation then you should get an email from the Small Claims Mediation Service giving you a date and approximate time for the telephone call. If you've not yet heard from the SCMS you can ring them to chase things on 01604 79 55 11. You can always email them using scmreferrals@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Their target is to arrange a Mediation session within 28 days of it being passed to them but at the moment they seem to be way behind target.

This can mean you'll get a Notice of Transfer (to your local county court) which may also say that if a Mediation appointment is offered then you should still go ahead with that (only if you want to).

The email from the Small Claims Mediation Service will also ask you a few questions including do you have the paperwork to go ahead with Mediation. So what was the response you received from Hoist in response to your CCA Request and what was the response you've received from Howard Cohen in response to your CPR 31.14 Request?

TTC is correct - once a claim has been issued the SB clock stops ticking.

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                            If you've both agreed to Mediation then you should get an email from the Small Claims Mediation Service giving you a date and approximate time for the telephone call. If you've not yet heard from the SCMS you can ring them to chase things on 01604 79 55 11. You can always email them using scmreferrals@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Their target is to arrange a Mediation session within 28 days of it being passed to them but at the moment they seem to be way behind target.

This can mean you'll get a Notice of Transfer (to your local county court) which may also say that if a Mediation appointment is offered then you should still go ahead with that (only if you want to).

The email from the Small Claims Mediation Service will also ask you a few questions including do you have the paperwork to go ahead with Mediation. So what was the response you received from Hoist in response to your CCA Request and what was the response you've received from Howard Cohen in response to your CPR 31.14 Request?

TTC is correct - once a claim has been issued the SB clock stops ticking.

Plan B x
                            Hi plan b they have rang me to day to confirm appointment but I told them I still not recived the cca request from hoist so ther for mediation is not the way to go as I don't no what Iam paying for she said she will transfer it to court

Comment

await to hear from the courts next stage now then.

Comment

thanks i spoke to howen and cohen reguarding the cca form they have requested it from hoist and still not received it
                                thanks for your help will keep you updated

Comment

Working...
                                X