GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED-coninues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Lowell Portfolio ( Lowells Solicitors ) v Swaroman - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED-coninues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Lowell Portfolio ( Lowells Solicitors ) v Swaroman

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED-coninues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Lowell Portfolio ( Lowells Solicitors ) v Swaroman

Your AAD Forum Username

Swaroman

Name of Claimant

Lowell Portfolio

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Lowells Solicitors

Claim Issue Date

16 February 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

The claim is for a Jaeger store card, the balance is circa £760. I CCA'd the DCA using a AAD template letter dated 30 January 2016, after they sent an LBA letter to me. No reply has been forthcoming to the CCA request.
    Lowells are claiming the £60 court costs, £ 70 for their legal rep's costs and statutory interest; which cumulatively add on another £190.
    The debt would've been SB as at April 2016.
    Plan B has kindly assisted in directing me re the AoS that I'll need to submit online in the days ahead.
    Last edited by Swaroman; 29 February 2016, 23:09. Reason: additional information.

Re: Lowell Portfolio ( Lowells Solicitors ) v Swaroman - Issued 16 February 2016

The good news is that Lowells are currently in default of your CCA request sent on 30th January 2016.

Did you send it Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and/or did they send you an acknowledgement letter ideally saying they haven't got the documents so will have to ask the OC for them?

You should now file your AOS online stating you intend to defend all of the claim.

Then send Lowells solicitors the CPR 31.14 letter and edit to include the date you sent your CCA request. You can download the letter in Word format in the AAD+ section or copy it from here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495048

Plan B x

Comment

Re: Lowell Portfolio ( Lowells Solicitors ) v Swaroman - Issued 16 February 2016

Hello Plan B
      Thanks for your guidance here - I have proof of postage (Signed For 1st Class, dated 30.1.16), and no acknowledgement at all from Lowells. So, will follow your instructions in full.
      Will keep you all up to date.
      Swaro

Comment

Re: [CLOSED-coninues in AAD+ Legal Portal] Lowell Portfolio ( Lowells Solicitors ) v Swaroman

Case now continues in AAD+ Legal Claim Portal: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-February-2016

How to join AAD+: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php

**** THREAD CLOSED ****

Comment

Working...
        X