GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED]Continues in AAD+ Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd (Restons) v Smallpaws - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED]Continues in AAD+ Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd (Restons) v Smallpaws

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED]Continues in AAD+ Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd (Restons) v Smallpaws

Your AAD Forum Username

Smallpaws

Name of Claimant

Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Restons

Claim Issue Date

23 February 2016

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Card was taken out before Feb 2007
    Restons contacted me 06/02/16, I sent CCA and LBA
    Both returned10th as not signed so cca sent again with Niddys letter - returned 2nd time date 18th.now court claim
    7319.40 + costs total 7829.40
    Last edited by Deepie; 25 February 2016, 16:26.

Re: Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd ( Restons ) v Smallpaws - Issued 23 February 2016

I've deleted that claim form .....best not have your personal detail on here
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The good news is you sent a s.78 CCA request with a £1 postal order for the statutory fee. Job done.

It doesn't matter what they did with your £1 after that because they received it didn't they, otherwise how could they have sent it back

I don't care if they put your postal order between two slices of bread and made it into a toasted sandwich - they still got it and the CCA request that went with it which remains valid.

Silly Billies

Plan B x

Comment

Good Luck,

I've been taken to court by Arrow but settled with them before the hearing (it wasn't UE)

Another account they got their hands on was also not UE and settled with them when they went heavy (LBA letter)

Both settlements at good discounts so was quite happy.

Comment

Re: [CLOSED]Continues in AAD+ Arrow Global Guernsey Ltd (Restons) v Smallpaws

This claim continues in the secure AAD+ Legal Section here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-February-2016

Link to join AAD+ here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php

****THIS THREAD NOW CLOSED****

Comment

Working...
          X