GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues AAD + Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors ) v Diddler - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues AAD + Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors ) v Diddler

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues AAD + Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors ) v Diddler

Your AAD Forum Username

Diddler

Name of Claimant

Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors

Claim Issue Date

19 February 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

23 March 2015

Details of Claim

The claim is for a cahoot loan which I defaulted on due to financial hardship in 2008. CPR and CCA has been sent but to date no reply. Mediation didn't start because the claimant hadn't sent through the CCA/CPR documents. Notice of allocation to small claims track has been received 21st July 2015. Documents on which partys to rely on to be served by 21st August 2015 with court hearing 17th September 2015.
    Sorry its a bit short and blunt but I tried to get all the main details down. Look forward to any advice that's out there.

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors ) v Diddler - Issued 19 February 20

Hi Diddler and welcome to AAD
    Obviously you're quite far on with this, so hope you don't mind a few questions to get started...

Have you sent/ received a CCA Request in the past?
    Did you submit a holding (embarrassed) or a full defence?
    Do you have the original Default Notice/ Notice of Assignment?

Thanks for joining AAD+ - would you like me to move your thread to the private legal section there, away from public view?

Kind regards,

Elsa x

Comment

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors ) v Diddler - Issued 19 February 20

Hi Elsa,

Thanks for your swift reply. Yes its very far but I've received hardly any communication from the claimant or solicitor.

I sent the CCA (with postage proof) request 26th Feb 2015 and to date had no reply.

I guess it was a full defence. On form N9B?

I sent a CPR 31.14 request 26th Feb 2015. Again no response other than from Howard Cohen agreeing to an extension until they retrieve the documents requested.

That would be great if you can move the thread across.

Many thanks

Comment

Hello Diddler and to AAD

Can you email me a copy of your claim form (N1) without blanking anything out so we can see what's what. Our email is perfectly secure. Use planB@all-about-debt.co.uk

Will you also email me the Defence which you filed.

We'll also need copies of your CCA request letter and your CPR 31.14 request letter and any response you got to either of those however minimal.

Then we'll take it from there

Plan B x

Comment

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors ) v Diddler *CLOSED*-continued in

This case continues in AAD+ Secure Legal Section: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-February-2015

AAD+ is a members only subscription based area. Details of how to join here: http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/aad-members.php

***THREAD CLOSED***

Comment

Working...
          X