GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Arrow Global Limited ( Drydens Ltd) v Debbs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Arrow Global Limited ( Drydens Ltd) v Debbs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Arrow Global Limited ( Drydens Ltd) v Debbs

Your AAD Forum Username

Debbs

Name of Claimant

Arrow Global Limited

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

Drydens Ltd

Claim Issue Date

2 June 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

No

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

-

Details of Claim

Claim for £2553.81 under an agreement with Egg under account number XXXXXXXXXX. It says they have a genuine commercial interest. Egg account dates back to 2003. I last paid in £10 in Feb 2014. A letter from Arrow was sent to my previous address. I moved 4 months ago. Claim sent to my previous address but arrived by royal mail redirection

Re: Arrow Global Limited ( Drydens Ltd ) v Debbs - Issued 2 June 2015

Hi Debbs, welcome to AAD!

Sorry to hear about your claim, but you've come to the right place
    There will be lots of questions and things to do over the next few days, but just to get you started..
    Have you ever sent a formal request for a copy of the credit agreement for this debt Debbs? If so when did you send it and did you get a response?
    Did Drydens send you a Letter Before Action?

Elsa x

Diary Dates:

Issue date: 02.06.15
    AOS due by: 20.06.15
    Defence due by: 04.07.15

Comment

Hi There... I rang drydens the day I received their letter and the court order. I said that I had never had anything with Arrow Global and they told me that it was an agreement with Egg dating back to 2003. I had a loan with Egg and a credit card but I'm not sure which one it is and I havent asked. So I've done absolutely nothing. I need to reply to the order by the 21st at the latest but as of now I havent asked for a copy of the credit agreement. Thank you Debbs

Comment

Hi Debbs,

We need to get things moving here, so first, could you email an unedited copy of the front of the claim form to Niddy our webmaster: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk copying in Jo (legal): joanna-connolly@all-about-debt.co.uk with myself undercoverelsa@all-about-debt.co.uk and PlanB@all-about-debt.co.uk (don't worry about sending it unedited it's perfectly secure and only the legal team will see it).

Please put your user name and NEW CLAIM - Arrow Global Limited ( Drydens Ltd ) v Debbs in the subject line and include a link to this thread in the body with all attachments relevant to the claim.

Next, in order to best help any possible defence, it is best that you send three letters as follows - asap - don't delay, send these today/tomorrow if you can:

1. Issue a CPR31:14 request for documents to the Claimant's Solicitor (ie Drydens) - template here --> CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE

2. Issue an Advanced Subject Access Request (SAR) for all the data they hold on you to the Original Creditor (ie EGG) - template here --> CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE

The address to send the Egg SAR:

The Data Controller
        Canada Square Operations
        PO Box 4903
        Worthing
        BN99 3AR

3. Issue a CCA Request for a copy of the credit agreement to Arrow Global - template here - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE

Check the letters carefully and amend with your own details where necessary.

You must send a £10 cheque or postal order with the SAR but this is now a very useful tool, although they get 40 days to respond it is worth sending for one because we can usually find errors with recon documents that the DCA / Solicitor may have compared to the original that the Original Creditor issued - comparing documents is a sure-fire way to find fault and assist your defence. You must also send £1 (postal Order) with the CCA Request and send by recorded delivery.

Lots of Egg Documentation has gone astray following the sell out, so fingers crossed you may be one of the lucky ones. The purpose of the CCA Request is to obtain a copy of the agreement. Failure to satisfy your request is a defence against them enforcing the debt in pre April 2007 agreements. Hence the importance of sending this off immediately.

Once you've done all the above we'll explain how to complete the Acknowledgement of Service. Edit - see below from Niddy

Please, please stay off the phone to them. They will do anything to get you to admit to the debt, they know all the tricks in the book so don't subject yourself to that.

Any questions, just ask, and let us know straight away if you hear anything from them.

Elsa x

Comment

Hi Debbs

Please login to MCOL and submit the AoS - do not submit your defence, you are only submitting the Acknowledgment of Service which generates an additional +14 days in which to defend.

Also, do what Elsa suggests above asap - you cannot delay.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by IF
            Have a look here for more info -- > AAD+ Members Portal

Best wishes
            IF
            Originally posted by Debbs
            Done

Thank you for joining AAD+
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thread closed and moved to AAD+ Secure & Legal Portal ------ > Arrow Global Limited ( Drydens Ltd ) v Debbs - Issued 2 June 2015

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
              X