GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - 1ST CREDIT( MOON BEAVER ) v bigmcqbs - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - 1ST CREDIT( MOON BEAVER ) v bigmcqbs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - 1ST CREDIT( MOON BEAVER ) v bigmcqbs

Your AAD Forum Username

bigmcqbs

Name of Claimant

1ST CREDIT(FINANCE) LIMITED

Name of Claimant's Solicitors

MOON BEAVER

Claim Issue Date

22 April 2015

Who Signed the Claim Form?

The Solicitor Firm (i.e. Joe Blogs Solicitor)

How much is being Claimed?

Under £10,000

Have you Submitted the AoS Response?

Yes

If Yes, when was the AoS Submitted

11 May 2015

Details of Claim

Credit Car defaulted 22/07/10 £2952.09 claiming £2937.09

AOS was received on 11/05/2015
    Defence submitted on 15/05/2015
    Defence was received on 18/05/2015

Re: 1ST CREDIT(FINANCE) LIMITED ( MOON BEAVER ) v bigmcqbs - Issued 22 April 2015

I have your email with the N1 claim form attachment which I will share with Niddy and reply tomorrow.

Plan B x

Comment

Re: 1ST CREDIT(FINANCE) LIMITED ( MOON BEAVER ) v bigmcqbs - Issued 22 April 2015

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      I have your email with the N1 claim form attachment which I will share with Niddy and reply tomorrow.

Plan B x
      Thanks Plan B

I have received a letter from 1st Credit today in brief
      1. Your defence was hardship and no documents were supplied
      2. We have enclosed the documents
      3. Contact us before 20/06/15 regarding payment or we will notify court we will proceed.

The bundle contained
      1. Notice of change of Legal representation.
      2. Credit Agreement signed by me , but not signed by Halifax and a "True " copy of the agreement
      3. Letter of assignment from Halifax and 1st Credit.

Whats missing seems to be the default notices , several statements with my token payments

I will email the bundle unless you tell me not to and i will also copy them to Niddy

Just for your information , Its was 0% and once one payment was missed they charged , fees, reverted to higher interest and then reduced the limit of the account.
      They then added interest and then added an overlimit fee + late fee + double the original interest .

Comment

Email everything to Niddy and me

Please just reconfirm that this claim is currently stayed at Northampton CCBC and more than 28 days have passed since the stay kicked in.

Plan B x

Comment

Email everything to Niddy and me

Please just reconfirm that this claim is currently stayed at Northampton CCBC and more than 28 days have passed since the stay kicked in.

Plan B x
          Hi Plan B

Just getting the documents scanned ready for you and Niddy

1. I am not 100% how to determine if it is stayed or the dates or to be honest, exactly what that means.

What I can say is

a. 1st credit have submitted a change of legal rep from Moon Beaver back to 1st Credit (N434)

b. I have not received any other court documents or notifications.

c. My defense was submitted 15/05 online and acknowledged 18/05

Questions
          1. What if anything can i infer from the change away from the solicitor back to 1st Credit

and if i have not said it enough, thank you all , you are making a tremendous difference (first proper smiley face)

Comment

I wouldn't read anything into the change of solicitor back to in-house legals.

If your defence was only submitted on the 15th May then I expect the court would have sent a copy to the Claimant (did you?) and they'll probably be given 28 days to tell the court whether they wish to continue with the claim or not. Hence my question about the possible stay (a pause button on the proceedings).

Things would then remain on ice until the Claimant makes the next move.

Comment

I wouldn't read anything into the change of solicitor back to in-house legals.

If your defence was only submitted on the 15th May then I expect the court would have sent a copy to the Claimant (did you?) and they'll probably be given 28 days to tell the court whether they wish to continue with the claim or not. Hence my question about the possible stay (a pause button on the proceedings).

Things would then remain on ice until the Claimant makes the next move.
              Thanks Plan B

1. The letter i am about send by email , states that " they invite me to contact regard payment before 20/06/15 otherwise they intend to proceed . I assume that would be the end of their 28 days

2. Opps : No I did not send them a copy of my defence

Other Items (Found my old paperwork)

1. I have a notice of default from Halifax dated 1 Mar 2010 (Sec87(1)CCA 1974 - 1st Credit have the default 16/09/2011
              2. They reduced my credit limit , then added fees and interest and then charged a overlimit fee

3. I was paying a token £1.00 each month

Just getting the other docs in the correct order before sending

Comment

Re: 1ST CREDIT( MOON BEAVER ) v bigmcqbs *CLOSED*-Continues in AAD+

Thread closed and moved to AAD+ Secure & Legal Portal ------ > 1ST CREDIT(FINANCE) LIMITED ( MOON BEAVER ) v bigmcqbs - Issued 22 April 2015

To join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal

Comment

Working...
                X