GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TopCashBack (TCB) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TopCashBack (TCB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TopCashBack (TCB)

TopCashBack

Cashback = 101%
    Admin Fee = £0
    Payments = minimum payment £1, via BACS, Paypall or cheque, normally in your Bank within 10 days

Competition = 0
    Updates = Some automated some manual
    Confirms = done when they have the money

Customer service = Pretty good via the ticket system and Forum

They have a referral scheme

A great site for Cashback Puchaces
    Not bad for Clicks, Free signups.
    Also a Top up bonus of either 1% and 10% (dependant how much you earned the previous month) on purchases and most signups dependant of previous months tracked cashback, and a Highest Cashback Promise (they'll match any cashback)
    It is in my top 3 sites

I've been a member for over 3 years , and received several diffent payments
    A well trusted site by anyone in the Cashbacking club
    Last edited by Numpty Monkey; 21 June 2011, 19:01.
    It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: TopCashBack (TCB)

This is another really good site!

Because they are so huge they can negotiate better terms so they can actually give you more than the '100%' that other sites can offer.

As they give a Higher Cashback Promise (HCP = they will match or beat any other sites cashback) they are probably the best for most purchases - but one or two others can beat them for customer service, although it is still excellent. (It's just so huge and busy compared to the others which can give a more personal touch)

Not quite as good as other sites for dailies and other campaigns but definitely worth joining.

Comment

Hi Numpty

Don't know if you like this in this thread or alternative thread or New one....Can move to where to where you like.

TOP5 Cashback: Cashback websites: how they compare
      Alternative News Linky: HERE
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HIya
        does anyone know about paid offers .co.uk? thinking of joining i do a few survays just wanted to increase earning. thanks xxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
          HIya
          does anyone know about paid offers .co.uk? thinking of joining i do a few survays just wanted to increase earning. thanks xxx

Well I have tried them and got a reply that I have to wait 6-7 months for any cashback, so we will see?

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            HIya
            I haven't heard of them,

Have a read of this thread on MSE, might give you a quick answer
            Paidoffers.co.uk - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Personally I think its one to avoid, going by what people have posted
            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

cheers numpt will pop and have a nosey xxx
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                Well I have tried them and got a reply that I have to wait 6-7 months for any cashback, so we will see?

I am still awaiting , they just say they are investigating, soon be anniverasry at this rate.

Comment

Just my twopennuth on TCB, I have taken three products now that should have been eligible for cash back, two were insurance policies and I should have had a total of £78 to come back, this was in March last year (2013), in September 2013 I had a mail from TCB saying that cash back would not be paid because the vendor (AA) had withdrawn from the scheme on those particular polices, I appealed to TCB because I only took the policies because it made them cheaper overall than the others and I paid for my policies before they withdrew, TCB said the AA were adamant they would not pay and TCB said there was nothing they could do.

No more TCB account and never ever again any product from the AA.

I have found just shopping around and a few phone calls will get you a better deal overall anyway - Top Cash Back - stick it!

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                    Just my twopennuth on TCB, I have taken three products now that should have been eligible for cash back, two were insurance policies and I should have had a total of £78 to come back, this was in March last year (2013), in September 2013 I had a mail from TCB saying that cash back would not be paid because the vendor (AA) had withdrawn from the scheme on those particular polices, I appealed to TCB because I only took the policies because it made them cheaper overall than the others and I paid for my policies before they withdrew, TCB said the AA were adamant they would not pay and TCB said there was nothing they could do.

No more TCB account and never ever again any product from the AA.

I have found just shopping around and a few phone calls will get you a better deal overall anyway - Top Cash Back - stick it!
                    I argued with Top-cash in similar circumstances and only got 50% as a favour by top cash who stated they have to make money then advertised that the two directors split a few million a year between them!>??????????????????????// 540% = £7.50

Comment

Working...
                    X